motorcycle sub forum?

Let's get this show on the road before Schermy has a fit! :giggle:

I just got home from work.....

Ahhhh

Chanting time!

Alex, we want it!!!

Alex, we want it!!!!

Wendy

I'll support it if Tousi promises to post a picture of himself in a loincloth riding his trike as mentioned some time ago in a thread far far away!:giggle:

Well one thing is for sure, if there is a motorcyle sub-forum, it will be the most heavily moderated forum on the board! :giggle: Guess Schermy would definitely have to behave if she got it now :giggle:

Well one thing is for sure, if there is a motorcyle sub-forum, it will be the most heavily moderated forum on the board! :giggle: Guess Schermy would definitely have to behave if she got it now :giggle:

Now Bear.............when have you seene me misbehave??? :giggle: :giggle:

I would like to see you try!!

:booty: :nana:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
punch.gif

Now now kids do behave! As for when I have seen you misbehavin Schermy, the answer is in the above posts!!! :giggle:

Ummh I wonder if I did influence anyone when I brought up 74 Harley Sportster???? (Charging system in Harley)

I support sub-forum. It will be very nice! Please.Please Moderator!!?? :bow:

Catty

i had already requested for a forum for the bikers when I first joined AD but the admin didn't think it was a great idea but suggested to plug us in the 'auto' section instead. there is no comparison between car and motorcycle!! it's like comparing an apple with an orange!! :dunno2:

I certainly do hope NOT!

Not neccessary. Can be any motorcycles. Be nice to learn advices, repair help and tips ect. If we narrowed to Harley only, It'll be a problem cuz how many deafie own Harley!?? Not many..

If motorcycle sub forum would not be added, We just go ahead and put new thread topic and bring up issue about motorcycles.

Catty

Back