Motivational Quotes~Life, Love and Happiness

tumblr_mhcn7lmxAx1rmagk1o1_500.jpg

Yeah, many of those quotes are true these days...

This is a great thread!! Great idea! The ones I posted are what I truly believe or how I feel.

I like them all!

This is a great thread!! Great idea! The ones I posted are what I truly believe or how I feel.

I like them all!

Thanks! and absolutely!!! I learned last year nobody can stress me out and bring me down like I can. Getting all up in my head fixes nothing, it just makes things worse. Things like this help put things in perspective.

I thought I was done, but I just remembered one I posted a couple days ago, gotta go back to facebook and dig it up. I post a lot lol

Okay I lied 2 more lol 2 more

This one I posted yesterday

ambrosia-albums-motivational-picture6451-10150581-614161678662905-637157150-n.jpg

This one is from Friday, totally true. I was worrying all day over omething that hasn't even happened yet, may never happen. It for sure didn't stop this from ever happening but it ruined my Friday.

ambrosia-albums-motivational-picture6450-1012290-824501464233254-1878772729-n.jpg

I changed it then ;)
Inspirational-and-Motivational-Quotes68.jpg

Last edited:
And I'm seeing that I'm going to have to upload the pics on the net. The one I posted earlier I posted from my cell using the app. On the app it looks fine, looking at it on the website.....it's god damn tiny -_-

And I'm seeing that I'm going to have to upload the pics on the net. The one I posted earlier I posted from my cell using the app. On the app it looks fine, looking at it on the website.....it's damn tiny -_-

It's small but will still be small if you directly upload a pic here on the computer but what I've been doing (I did it earlier in the meme thread I believe it was) once I upload the pic I right click it and open it in a new tab then copy the website addy and edit the original post then use the addy to hotlink it from AD... such as:
20550d1395696720-motivational-quotes-life-love-happiness-imageuploadedbyalldeaf1395696719.360407.jpg

I uploaded all of my other ones on the website and they weren't small ;) I just upload stuff into albums on here and copy and paste the links. Works for me.

I uploaded all of my other ones on the website and they weren't small ;) I just upload stuff into albums on here and copy and paste the links. Works for me.

Never tried that ... I just got schooled lol ;)

Back