• C-SECTION

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • NATURAL

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • C-SECTION & NATURAL both

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Interseting about above posts.

My daughter, it was Vaginal Birth, because I had heavenly shot(Epidural). She was 8 lbs 1.4 oz & 21 1/2 inches. 8 hours of Labor & 9 minutes worth to pushing her out.

My mama had two natural births and two c-sections. First child- Natural birth, second child- c-section, third child- natural birth & last child- c-section.

She explained me different between of c-section & natural birth; she said that, natural birth suffers during labor and everything but after, pretty much feel better but a bit sore still. For c-section; just feel nothing during labor/everything like that, but after that, it's more painful that she ever experience because it's very hardly to laugh, cough, everything. It's so interesting to learn about that stuffs but for me, I would prefer either natural or vaginal birth unless if I have to having a c section then I would admit to. :)

Interseting about above posts.

My daughter, it was Vaginal Birth, because I had heavenly shot(Epidural). She was 8 lbs 1.4 oz & 21 1/2 inches. 8 hours of Labor & 9 minutes worth to pushing her out.

My mama had two natural births and two c-sections. First child- Natural birth, second child- c-section, third child- natural birth & last child- c-section.

She explained me different between of c-section & natural birth; she said that, natural birth suffers during labor and everything but after, pretty much feel better but a bit sore still. For c-section; just feel nothing during labor/everything like that, but after that, it's more painful that she ever experience because it's very hardly to laugh, cough, everything. It's so interesting to learn about that stuffs but for me, I would prefer either natural or vaginal birth unless if I have to having a c section then I would admit to. :)

oh wow!! your mom have double vbac i cant imagine!! mostly mom to be choose to have vbac or not because of c-section scars if can try for natural birth if not they ahead for c-section..

oh lol! With my 1st, it was too late cuz I was 5 CM to 9 CM within like 2 hrs or so. I can't remember, but I do remember I did dilated pretty fast. Thanks to the jacuzzi! I told my new dr and he said I can stay in as long as I wish....it helped me with the pain but I still feel contraction.

I must take jacuzzi before baby's delivery. I hate to be painful and whining. I don't know if I need get drug to numb and painless. I will figure it out when is my baby's ready.

1st delivery c-section
2nd delivery VBAC

Many hospitals and doctors are refusing to allow VBAC. It worked well for me and I'm glad that I got to do it.

VBAC? I never hear. What is that?

My mom told me. She gave both naturals with vaginal births. She never have c-section. I was born 6lbs & 8oz and 20 length. I want to try give my baby natural. In case if it's serious with delivery. I have to accept with c-section.

Have you even try delivery in water? I just wonder.

That is my plan do it again....love it and it really help with the pain....my labor wasn't too bad with my 1st but back was killing me....that is all. But long 3 damn hours to push him out then ended up with forescep and pull him out....almost have C section but didn't WHEW!

I must take jacuzzi before baby's delivery. I hate to be painful and whining. I don't know if I need get drug to numb and painless. I will figure it out when is my baby's ready.

Twice scheduled of C sections but one of just broken water two weeks early!

Reason that My hip or pelvic is small!

Here Silly ... :giggle: I said some of my friends that I want to experience with a vaginal birth. They told me that Hey... I could be glad with C section because of 'tightening of the vagina' and make a pleasure sex... For those people who give vaginal birth that had "loose of the vagina" . :squint: I don't know if it is true! :shrug:

Wait a min.. I didn't know that you are pregnant? I want to say .. Congratulates!!

When due? :)

1st C-Section with my oldest son after 36 hours labor pain without drugs. I went to bath dozen of times to reduce labor pain.

2nd natural birth with youngest son after 5 and half hours labor pain without drugs. I also have bath dozen of times as well to reduce labor pain down.

There're no labor pain as I was in the bath for long 20 minutes. I repeat to have bath dozen of times during 2 pregnancies.

I'm expecting!! I want my pregnancy to be natural- I hope so! I haven't taken any meds for the pains- just want to be natural for the baby. Hate to see any harms on my baby. I am hoping for a beautiful healthy baby thats all matters to me and my fiance. I am so excited! I am due in March. Cant wait! :D

FJ, I can't believe that an OB used forceps on your child. I was under the impression that OBs don't use forceps anymore. *shudders* Wasn't your child born prematurely? Even less reason to use forceps.

I don't want for my baby to get forceps. It's scary! Someone told me it's dangerous to the skull. Forceps can't do it anymore. I don't know if it's still in 21 century.

That is my plan do it again....love it and it really help with the pain....my labor wasn't too bad with my 1st but back was killing me....that is all. But long 3 damn hours to push him out then ended up with forescep and pull him out....almost have C section but didn't WHEW!

That's cool! I don't want to do forceps. It's scary! My mom told me she had labor with me for 12 hours until I got out by vaginal birth without drug and forceps.

FJ, I can't believe that an OB used forceps on your child. I was under the impression that OBs don't use forceps anymore. *shudders* Wasn't your child born prematurely? Even less reason to use forceps.

She wasn't a preemie, the failed forceps is what caused all her trouble. She passed her first bowel movement and inhailed it into her lungs.

He pulled so hard it moved me down the operating table....twice.

OMG, that sounds frightening. When a baby is in distress it's scary. I'm glad that she recovered.

My best friend's baby had the umbilical chord around her neck during delivery and the OB didn't recognize it until the baby was crowning. Very frightening delivery. The parents have to wait to see how much damage the oxygen deprivation caused. I don't know why the OB failed to detect the problem until the last stage of labor.

Back