Most annoying statuses on FB

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Share what were the most annoying statuses on FB...

"Dear weather, Where is the sunny? This lady is cold. Pls send me some sunny! Your truly..."

this status gets posted EVERYTIME it is rainy, cloudy, snowing or whenever there is no sun.

Another one is..

"Today, I did my workout. Did you do yours?" almost everyday. Yea yea yea...

lol

Share what were the most annoying statuses on FB...

"Dear weather, Where is the sunny? This lady is cold. Pls send me some sunny! Your truly..."

this status gets posted EVERYTIME it is rainy, cloudy, snowing or whenever there is no sun.

Another one is..

"Today, I did my workout. Did you do yours?" almost everyday. Yea yea yea...

lol

I have seen the "Dear blah, blah blah, Yours truly, blah" post a lot too. :roll:

One of the friend would post every day--"Good Morning, it's Sunday!!! It is going to be a great day!!"

"Good Morning, it's Monday. It's going to be a great day!!"

Good morning is fine, but how about having some substances?

I'm not on FB anymore (years now)...but the annoying messages I got was..."she poked...he poked...they poked"...."you've been poked"....

I'm not on Facebook anymore but I hated the statuses where people would just talk about what they had for breakfast/lunch/dinner and the ones talking about how much they're boyfriends loved them and surprised them with something--barf (I never mentioned my boyfriend on Facebook--it's no one's business who I'm dating)

The only statuses I kind of enjoyed were the ones that actually made you think or the ones that were just a funny line from a classic movie or tv show--nothing personal

Constant "I love you ____ you're the most amazing bf/gf ever <33" They've been dating for what a month?
Or
The Intoxicated Posts - Those I'm okay for... but the ones who are constantly... well... Grrr.
Or
One person only posts about the same 3 topics on her FB ... and that is it. Nothing else.

It was those cryptic cliff hangers for me. It's fine if they post how they're feeling, but the problem is they omit the crucial details.

"Arrrggghh, so frustrating!" Or "Why today of all days???" :roll:

Last edited:
Constant "I love you ____ you're the most amazing bf/gf ever <33" They've been dating for what a month?
Or
The Intoxicated Posts - Those I'm okay for... but the ones who are constantly... well... Grrr.
Or
One person only posts about the same 3 topics on her FB ... and that is it. Nothing else.

Other annoying one...

"My wonderful husband cooked me dinner. Life is good!"

Anything that adds "life is good" at the end of each statuses annoy you?

If something good or major happened that is good, then I can understand but for daily simple things and then post that 3 or 4 times a week? It is like that person is trying to show that his or her life is so perfect.

I posted one of those to be sarcastic ..I said something about "WOW, I got off at work at 4PM! Life is good!!!" lol

Of course my family messaged me asking me if I was ok because that's not typical of me. haahahahaha

Last edited:
?! OMG ?! really ?! so you havent trimmed your FB freinds list yet to get rid of all of the annoyers?! :giggle:

AHHH life is good... :D

Only my ex's ex, she is forever posting about going to the hospital, insomnia, being in pain blah blah blah. I have yet to mention Münchausen syndrome, I'm so proud of myself for just scrolling scrolling scrolling.

Oh and when she isn't at the doc or going to the docs she bringing one if her kids, and posts about that as well.

My own most annoying post on FB was

"Booo...it is Monday"

being posted every Mondays. I am sure people are sick of it. hahahaha

Other annoying one...

"My wonderful husband cooked me dinner. Life is good!"

Anything that adds "life is good" at the end of each statuses annoy you?

If something good or major happened that is good, then I can understand but for daily simple things and then post that 3 or 4 times a week? It is like that person is trying to show that his or her life is so perfect.

I posted one of those to be sarcastic ..I said something about "WOW, I got off at work at 4PM! Life is good!!!" lol

Of course my family messaged me asking me if I was ok because that's not typical of me. haahahahaha

The best.
One time I wrote something I never wrote before and everyone was like "What?"
I'm such a sarcastic person it's hilarious. Everyone was like "You okay?" No I'm sarcastic. It's what I do.
My favourite is "It's *day of week* and I have to work at *insert hours* #MyLifeSucks." The # too. Or # for every dang word!

"....blah blah blah...90% of you won't repost this. The 10% with a heart will..."

The best.
One time I wrote something I never wrote before and everyone was like "What?"
I'm such a sarcastic person it's hilarious. Everyone was like "You okay?" No I'm sarcastic. It's what I do.
My favourite is "It's *day of week* and I have to work at *insert hours* #MyLifeSucks." The # too. Or # for every dang word!

Ooohh that's an idea for this week. I can post stuff like "Found food under the couch. life is not good!". See what people say...hahahaha

"....blah blah blah...90% of you won't repost this. The 10% with a heart will..."

6b5d6cfcbd6f695a9e8b73430422f8bfa44a9931edea4f4aff3e8993e1632a57.jpg

"My husband says we can try to have a baby if I get 100,000 likes"

Seriously? Facebook decides if you are going to start a family? :lol:

Back