Modern Warfare 3 in the work?

I don't think there is any wrong with pre-installed gaming PC, some people like it and some people don't want deal with separated warranty issue.

I will build my own gaming PC in next 2 years.
see BOLD: I just encourage you better get rid of the crappy motherboard and replace Mainboard asap, however you can keep dell case. Dell, HP, Gateway, emachine, compaq & any brands hardware are f$%king crappy.

from another forums: I had seen many people are complaints thier crappy motherboard for gaming. I did encouraged some rid of hp's motherboard, they did. they bought top brand name of motherboard. they came back and told me their pc running so smooth $ thank for help.

Yup, I think IW will going fix it and I hopefully they will move in right direction, Steam does support dedicated servers and mods so IW could get idea for Steam, also I love Steam.

I will get MW2 for my birthday and already decided so got deal with no dedicated servers, mods or console command, also trainers can be used if console command isn't supported for some people who has difficult time to beat this game, also Steam support console command as well.

1) Hardcore PC gamers can be very anal like you can get kicked out for no reason, even if they don't like your way to play and I got kicked out from Left 4 Dead for no reason since I'm good player.

If dedicated server and mods support are added so it don't affect your gameplay and you can still use matchmaking if you want too, it is all optional.
No reason?? No, there have some reasons they kicked you out.. like you said they kicked you out for no headphone, thats right! they didnt aware that you are deaf. yes what happened to me, on x360 they kicked me out PGR3 and MotoGP 07. they were jealous how i was very skill in drive and keep me leader, ofc sometime second place in racing when they were little dirty cheat on me while they crashed me to lost control by drive for their friend won over me. once xbox360 FPS, they kicked me out, they told me " you dont have headphone". I told them no require it, because I am deaf.

I think he's talking about playing fair...right?

Yeah...

I always play fair though... yet I get kicked out most of the time because I got a better kill ratio than the admins. It was horrid on Call of Duty: United Offensive and Battlefield 1942.

I can understand the mic thing though... I have encountered that in Counterstrike: Source.

see BOLD: I just encourage you better get rid of the crappy motherboard and replace Mainboard asap, however you can keep dell case. Dell, HP, Gateway, emachine, compaq & any brands hardware are f$%king crappy.

from another forums: I had seen many people are complaints thier crappy motherboard for gaming. I did encouraged some rid of hp's motherboard, they did. they bought top brand name of motherboard. they came back and told me their pc running so smooth $ thank for help.

No reason?? No, there have some reasons they kicked you out.. like you said they kicked you out for no headphone, thats right! they didnt aware that you are deaf. yes what happened to me, on x360 they kicked me out PGR3 and MotoGP 07. they were jealous how i was very skill in drive and keep me leader, ofc sometime second place in racing when they were little dirty cheat on me while they crashed me to lost control by drive for their friend won over me. once xbox360 FPS, they kicked me out, they told me " you dont have headphone". I told them no require it, because I am deaf.

In Left 2 Dead, there is no reason listed about why you got kicked out and I think they are just ego (like souggy said), don't see status about use microphone, I means refer as bad reason, not good reason.

For some good reason like someone who is newbie and have little experience on Left 4 Dead so kick out is understandable.

In Left 2 Dead, there is no reason listed about why you got kicked out and I think they are just ego (like souggy said), don't see status about use microphone, I means refer as bad reason, not good reason.

For some good reason like someone who is newbie and have little experience on Left 4 Dead so kick out is understandable.
I dont care if they are being ego.. I am like one of them, ;) ... I think that souggy's mis-prescriptive of them as label "ego". Actually they just being "impatient" instead of term "ego".. I dislike someone who dont know how to play like highlander or something like Road rage drivers hate old people who drive slow on road.. Road rage drive them out of their way.. ;)

So they love to booth you or creepy gamer out, because they thinking Server owned one of them. some gamers do sometime tell their friend who authorize own server to booth you or geeky gamer out for their sake.. thats sucks!, right?

This is way over topic. Mod, please close this thread as I have said in my previous post.

I dont care if they are being ego.. I am like one of them, ;) ... I think that souggy's mis-prescriptive of them as label "ego". Actually they just being "impatient" instead of term "ego".. I dislike someone who dont know how to play like highlander or something like Road rage drivers hate old people who drive slow on road.. Road rage drive them out of their way.. ;)

So they love to booth you or creepy gamer out, because they thinking Server owned one of them. some gamers do sometime tell their friend who authorize own server to booth you or geeky gamer out for their sake.. thats sucks!, right?

lol, ok, I hope you would enjoy to get kick out for really lame reason, j/k.

For me, act of ego is negative but I don't say it is bad thing, at least for me.

Last edited:

Oh really, I think that my motherboard is good and I don't know about what kind of brand that I use but Dell logo on it and it is nForce 650i SLI for chipset.

Cheaper Dell PC is piece of shit but for gaming and Alienware (owned by Dell) are just pretty upscale, I haven't get issue with Dell motherboard for gaming and that's alot better than mainstream Dell PC that I had experienced in 7 years ago and motherboard made XP run like weird.

For build the PC so I will pick EVGA or ASUS, EVGA is most preferred with nForce chipset, of course, I'm big Nvidia fan, however Intel chipset is fine.

It sounds like Nvidia is phasing nForce chipset out so slowly due they haven't update yet and I think it could be situation with Intel or big deal with many video chipset recall (laptop only).

I say ego because who the hell would kick someone else out based on kill-ratio? I know in Savage, an FPS-RTS hybrid, if the admin want to be a commander at a whim, they would kick out the currently existing commander without a warning half-way through the game rather than waiting for the game to finish.

It's one to kick someone out based on negative kill-ratios and frustrations with the mics, but it is ego-centric to kick out someone who is leading the scoreboard or is playing an important role.

Back