Modern Warfare 3 in the work?

*slap Nathan in the face*

Come on. ONN is fake news broadcasting channel yet just for humors. It's too early to develop the sequel because developers had to wait for the report on sales report to decide on making a sequel or go with DLC or expansions.

(The video is funny about players playing the soliders who boring themselves to death. Tasks listed in MW3 are indeed stupid.)

*slap Nathan in the face*

Come on. ONN is fake news broadcasting channel yet just for humors. It's too early to develop the sequel because developers had to wait for the report on sales report to decide on making a sequel or go with DLC or expansions.

(The video is funny about players playing the soliders who boring themselves to death. Tasks listed in MW3 are indeed stupid.)

*slap Deathpit in the face*

Did I even said this is real? No. Of course it's fake nonetheless if it's fake or not or weather it's in development or not just because I posted a video?

facepalm to ya'all bickering over a...... game

:lol:

When mw5 comes out, I'll retire to avoid getting arthritis on my both thumbs. :lol:

You excuse me, please? I have lack of PC gaming experince, etcs. I am the true console gamer since 1977, atari 2600 released. I am still PC gaming rookie and still learning, never too late..

I do understand about you are rookie to PC games, just like I did in 2008 and became more completely PC gamer now.

SecuROM is part of DRM.

I'm give you a more time to learn about DRM, DRM maybe okay for games on console but for PC is in question so I'm anti-DRM but I'm more tolerate to Steam, SecuROM, Safedisc and other copy protection that considered as stable and don't give any harm to my PC, also I know SecuROM and Steam does cause blue screen of death on some PC so some people has little or no lucky since you and I have lucky.

Worst copy protection is Star Force, I wouldn't buy any games with Star Force until I find unofficial patch to remove the copy protection, known as No DVD or No CD patch.

In case, if this thread is locked so just copy my post and reply in other thread.

whats wrong with conncet internet issues.. anyway..

1) I haven't play Steam in offline mode after last tested in 2008 when I was heading to Texas for thanksgivings so it does frustrate me when try play games on Steam in offline mode.

2) Yup, I'm aware about Saints Row 2 does have warning message about Steamworks, same with Left 4 Dead.

3) I have no problem with Steam but still issue to some PC gamers, just like there's people who is anti-Steam, just like anti-PS3 so I thought that Steamwork should be only for download from Steam instead of mandatory on hard copy.

4) I don't know about what are you talking about IW don't support dedicated servers because of expensive, IW hasn't disclose any reason about dedicated servers or mods aren't supported, maybe it is about their odd role. Some of my friends who own dedicated servers and they said dedicated servers are biggest must for them like many PC gamers does because of alot of benefits and Activison has lost over million dollars after many PC gamers canceled the pre-order but no kidding due lacks of dedicated servers and mods.
Steam Community :: Group :: Boycott Modern Warfare 2 (WE WANT DEDICATED SERVERS)
Dedicated Servers for CoD:MW2 Petition

It wasn't Steam thing to take dedicated servers away because Steam does support dedicated servers, mods and command consoles, far more open than GFW - Live but IW made odd decision.

5) I will buy WM2 in later if they issue an patch to add dedicated servers, mods and command consoles like previous CoD, just like some PC games don't support dedicated servers at first place but added later with patch.

I'm not worried about it and it allow me to send $50 on Left 2 Dead 2 in next week and forward for BF: Bad Company 2 in next year.

6) I guess we should let agree to disagree about WM2 and Steam situation.

I heard about next Call of Duty will be in Vietnam and Cuba.
Call of Duty 7 Rumored to be Set in Vietnam, Cuba: News from 1UP.com

1) Yeah really? I hope there wont happen.

2) Today I went frys for monitor and some games. I read back of retail box SR2, it didnt say about steam.

3) I dont care about people are anti-steam or anti-digital games. Microsoft required customers connect online if they want to save game play. if not, they wont able save their games.

4) Yeah I really don't care what PC gamers are complaints/ petition about the dedicated server is no longer. who give a f^#k? there are 18,000 petitions against Actvision/ IWnet. you dont want to aware /or don't understand how government, federal, or industries, small business, privacy business spend their thousands or million dollars on servers. server is very expensive. do you know what the terminology "dedicated" meaning to your life? they willing to spend their own $$ on it for PC gamers can access it as free. thats why they dedicated server for pc gamer. For all the PC gamers out there complaining about dedicated server support and Steam protection, remember that the PC gaming community has done this to itself. they download pirated games, use cracked servers about how PC gamers are being neglected and mistreated the publishers and dedicate .. I am glad that Activision and IW beat Halo 3 and GTA IV's record. believe me, developers everywhere are going their route and are just thankful that IW is taking the initial hit.

5) I don't think so WM2 will have dedicated servers or mods. Activison said they don't worry about PC gamers's complaints about dedicated server. However I've hear that activison/ IW would be reconsider about the dedicated server, however they will charge pc gamers like XBOX Live..

6) I do know why all digital games are against steam since actvision/IW agreed with steam that all PC retail box and digital games must install by steam account. they have no problem if pc gamers and digital disturtions were boycott against them. see activision/IW people now are at big party and rejoice, because they beat halo/GTA's record to prove pc games/ DD and tell pc games/ DD shut up..

PC gaming is not dying, but it is damn sure changing....and as we all know, no one who ready for change.

PC steam will be more and more spotlight and powerful like XBOX 360 and PS3 in future.

Last edited:
1) Yeah really? I hope there wont happen.

2) Today I went frys for monitor and some games. I read back of retail box SR2, it didnt say about steam.

3) I dont care about people are anti-steam or anti-digital games. Microsoft required customers connect online if they want to save game play. if not, they wont able save their games.

4) Yeah I really don't care PC gamers are complaints/ petition about the dedicated server is no longer. who give a f^#k? you dont want to aware /or don't understand how government, federal, or industries, small business, privacy business spend their thousands or million dollars on servers. server is very expensive. do you know what the terminology "dedicated" meaning to your life? they willing to spend their own $$ on it for PC gamers can access it as free. thats why they dedicated server for pc gamer. However PC gamers did not supports to donate and abuse their dedicate .. I am glad that Activision and IW beat Halo 3 and GTA IV's record. I believe many game developers will follow IW's idea..

5) I don't think so WM2 will have dedicated servers or mods. Activison said they don't worry about PC gamers's complaints about dedicated server. However I've hear that activison/ IW would be reconsider about the dedicated server, however they will charge pc gamers like XBOX Live..

6) I do know why all digital games are against steam since actvision/IW agreed with steam that all PC retail box and digital games must install by steam account. they have no problem if pc gamers and digital disturtions were boycott against them. see activision/IW people now are at big party and rejoice, because they beat halo/GTA's record to prove pc games/ DD and tell pc games/ DD shut up..

PC steam will be more and more spotlight and powerful like XBOX 360 and PS3 in future.

Oh man, no need to tell PC gamers to shut up if they dislike Steam or games that contain no dedicated servers or mods, hardcore PC gamers are very different from causal PC gamers, hardcore PC gamers want dedicated servers, mods and command consoles, they are minorities but they are very loud. I had some of my friends who own dedicated servers and it does nothing to cost Activison or IW since it is PC gamer's expense to pay dedicated server, such as CPU, HDD, GPU and other part needed for set up the servers, dedicated servers has alot of benefits if you are in larger clan and very low ping, also support mods are very important because they need mods to make more support like debug mode, improve the game performance over original game that IW created.

I never heard about Activison or IW does consider dedicated servers or mods to be support in patches yet but probably rumored, even I don't hear about them if they want charge lke Xbox Live since dedicated servers are different way to use. IW said they will not ignore to too many PC complaint and going work out.
Infinity Ward Responds to Modern Warfare 2 Petition. Kind of… | Unigamesity

I know some PC games has no dedicated servers at first release but added eventually with patches, that what I had heard, of course.

I'm semi-hardcore PC gamers due not much time to play PC games due busy with my job.

We should let agree to disagree since between causal PC gamers and hardcore gamers has very different opinion so I'm not interest in heat debate with them.

I do understand about you are rookie to PC games, just like I did in 2008 and became more completely PC gamer now.

SecuROM is part of DRM.

I'm give you a more time to learn about DRM, DRM maybe okay for games on console but for PC is in question so I'm anti-DRM but I'm more tolerate to Steam, SecuROM, Safedisc and other copy protection that considered as stable and don't give any harm to my PC, also I know SecuROM and Steam does cause blue screen of death on some PC so some people has little or no lucky since you and I have lucky.

Worst copy protection is Star Force, I wouldn't buy any games with Star Force until I find unofficial patch to remove the copy protection, known as No DVD or No CD patch.

In case, if this thread is locked so just copy my post and reply in other thread.
Yeah, I know.. most console gamers don't understaind how PC gaming function and settings, etc.. so I still learning and challange graphic settings for gaming as fun, right?!...learning is never toolate..

In past, I was used to built my own PC for Home internet, and never thought about built my pc for mainly gaming. till Now I came back for built my rig for serious gaming. I glad that i know what I doing both built my rig and how setting on graphic via gaming for FUN! I better understanding what built gaming rig and gaming, etc than ever.. Like you don't know how to built rig, expect you are pc gamer and packaged pc as "PNP"..

Oops, I made misunderstood, dedicated servers are refer as play on separated servers on their own hardware with more self control, customs rules and control the number of players, also Counter Strike and Half-Life 2 has dedicated server support at no charge since they are from Steam.

Yeah, I know.. most console gamers don't understaind how PC gaming function and settings, etc.. so I still learning and challange graphic settings for gaming as fun, right?!...learning is never toolate..

In past, I was used to built my own PC for Home internet, and never thought about built my pc for mainly gaming. till Now I came back for built my rig for serious gaming. I glad that i know what I doing both built my rig and how setting on graphic via gaming for FUN! I better understanding what built gaming rig and gaming, etc than ever.. Like you don't know how to built rig, expect you are pc gamer and packaged pc as "PNP"..

I don't think there is any wrong with pre-installed gaming PC, some people like it and some people don't want deal with separated warranty issue.

I will build my own gaming PC in next 2 years.

Oops, I made misunderstood, dedicated servers are refer as play on separated servers on their own hardware with more self control, customs rules and control the number of players, also Counter Strike and Half-Life 2 has dedicated server support at no charge since they are from Steam.
I have no problem if you are sometime misunderstood.. no worry... Yes, I aware of that. why not PC gamers get their own small server and invite pc gamers to play for COD MW2? but I knew they can't afford to spend their money on their own smaill server if another pc gamers doesnt support to donate $$ for example.

I don't think there is any wrong with pre-installed gaming PC, some people like it and some people don't want deal with separated warranty issue.

I will build my own gaming PC in next 2 years.
Yeah I bet you will.. I hope your rig will better than my rig if you built your own rig.. I would be jealous! ;)

I have no problem if you are sometime misunderstood.. no worry... Yes, I aware of that. why not PC gamers get their own small server and invite pc gamers to play for COD MW2? but I knew they can't afford to spend their money on their own smaill server if another pc gamers doesnt support to donate $$ for example.

Yeah I bet you will.. I hope your rig will better than my rig if you built your own rig.. I would be jealous! ;)

Yup, I think IW will going fix it and I hopefully they will move in right direction, Steam does support dedicated servers and mods so IW could get idea for Steam, also I love Steam.

I will get MW2 for my birthday and already decided so got deal with no dedicated servers, mods or console command, also trainers can be used if console command isn't supported for some people who has difficult time to beat this game, also Steam support console command as well.

Hardcore PC gamers can be very anal like you can get kicked out for no reason, even if they don't like your way to play and I got kicked out from Left 4 Dead for no reason since I'm good player.

If dedicated server and mods support are added so it don't affect your gameplay and you can still use matchmaking if you want too, it is all optional.

Hardcore PC gamers can be very anal like you can get kicked out for no reason, even if they don't like your way to play and I got kicked out from Left 4 Dead for no reason since I'm good player.

Unwritten rule: Don't do better than the person leading the scoreboard. Usually that person is an admin...

Dumb, I know, but some of them got a big ego.

Unwritten rule: Don't do better than the person leading the scoreboard. Usually that person is an admin...

Dumb, I know, but some of them got a big ego.

I think he's talking about playing fair...right?

I think he's talking about playing fair...right?

Yup, also you can get kicked out for any kind of reason, so really lame reason and you can get kicked out if you don't use microphone.

PC isn't alone so PS3 and Xbox 360 has same issues, I had experience more kicked out from Xbox 360 than PC does.

Back