Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywhatkid

Huked on fonix werx!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Alex,

Just throwing this out there: is there any consideration for adding moderators to this site? Does anyone think it would improve the experience here to add moderators? Is anyone willing to take on the task?

It would be nice to get some help around here, but I haven't really started looking for a moderator...yet.

Alright. Saw the skirmishes the other day, and it got me thinking about why you are taking the reins alone.

Hey Alex,

Just throwing this out there: is there any consideration for adding moderators to this site? Does anyone think it would improve the experience here to add moderators? Is anyone willing to take on the task?

You have my vote, Saywhat kid! :applause:

Fuzzy

It would be nice to get some help around here, but I haven't really started looking for a moderator...yet.

But if you do Alex, please consider matter very carefully.
Moderators must be unbiased.
It's the first and most -utmost- important characteristic the moderator must have.
Choosing people who have likes and dislikes is a moot point.
And please don't take my words personally. I am not criticizing nor telling you what to do. Just general observance.

Fuzzy

It's the first and most -utmost- important characteristic the moderator must have.
And please don't take my words personally. I am not criticizing nor telling you what to do. Just general observance.

Fuzzy

Alex already REQUIRE all moderators to be unbiased, neutral and no forum rule violation, so it has been for long time when Alex is looking for new moderators.

You, I and most members aren't qualify for moderator so it will be more difficult. Calvin and SG were most qualified.

Don't act like backseat moderator and you got yourself in trouble.

Do you maybe have your own candidates? Able to be unbiased, calm and though skinned?

Fuzzy

Don't ask him, let Alex handle with it, not you.

But we all know its entirely up to Alex who he chooses to be mods, I don't think nominations would matter from us.

Ha ha thanks for the unofficial nominations. However, I get busy and it would be hard for me to monitor the forum on a daily basis. Well, I could save some labor by "cleaning house" so that I wouldn't have to worry about keeping tabs on drama. :rifle:

Fuzzy

Pretty sure he knows all of that already considering he's owned this forum for 10+ years :)

True...no one needs to tell Alex who or what to choose or what they should be...even look for. It's his Forum...who even knows? <snip>

On the contrary. A good moderator listen and consider what his members have to say.
You and those who agree with you already show you are not ready to be a moderator.

Fuzzy

Authentic, you are right AD became way too slow. A lot of the fun people left because they were tired of some stuff going on here. It would be great to get AD back to where it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back