Mobile phones

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wirelessly posted

I thought, I would make this thread about your mobile phone payments. Are you very satisfied with your carrier, moderate satisfied, ok for your needs or you totally disatisfied with the company no way Jose will I deal with you again!

I currently, have AT&T they are very expensive. I was happy w T-mobile and a long time customer before I got an iPhone. T- mobile gave me G4 the google phone as I called it. I am thinking of going back what is your input? I know T-mobile merged with Metro PCS not sure if their service is any good. I wouldn't mind a Galaxy phone it looks nice. I am not sure if the phone has anything to with billing . AT&T charge per 1 G which cost $10 yikes ! My bill is about $200 a month. I hardly use phone to talk when I do my parents have mobile phones which I am not charged for that. I don't use apps much just fb mostly.

Go ahead debate! Lol

Last edited:
I have a Galaxy S II with T-Mobile. I only pay $50 a month for unlimited data (no phone plan).

I use about 3 GB a month. :)

I'm with Verizon and I pay $50 a month with unlimited data and text with my Samsung Galaxy S3. I rarely go over 1gb a month using my wifi at home. When I travel, I use hotspot for my laptop and tablet.

WOW! I have T-Mobile and have been with them for YEARS! They no longer do contracts though, which is actually good! They have a program called JUMP, and you get to upgrade your phone every 6 months, and it includes insurance and everything ont he phone! You pay $20.00 a month, but that's insurance, and a payment towards the phone. If you upgrade in 6 months, you don't have to keep paying on the old phone, you turn it in and get another and just make $20 month payments still. I pay $100 even with the JUMP so my bill runs around $80. I have unlimited everything, and my service is GREAT! I think since I've been with T-Mobile, I've dropped like... 2 calls? T-Mobile bought out Metro, so don't let it scare you. Metro is very common here in Florida, and their service was pretty good too! I never have service issues, I've been a very loyal T-Mobile customer for years and they haven't let me down yet! :D Plus, now they have the iphone! :D YIKES! $200 a month is just RIDICULOUS!

I have a iphone 5 with AT&T. I pay $50 a month for grandfathered unlimited data plan.

I go with Verizon for my Samsung Stratosphere. I use like 6,7 GBs a month and I pay pretty a lot. I'll be a free agent come January. No more Verizon in January. I may go with Sprint or T mobile.

Wirelessly posted

I appreciate all your input and sharing your experiences. Some of you mentioned T-mobile as a good choice. I am going to collect some info from TMobile when it comes close to ending my AT&T contract expiration.

I was grandfathered into TMobile as long time customer for like 10 years! I used the Sidekick2 and SK3 back in the day lol then they discontinued it and I went w the G4 the Google phone, it broke the screen cracked :( I dropped it too many times.

Please continue to add anything :)

Wirelessly posted

VamPyroX said:
I have a Galaxy S II with T-Mobile. I only pay $50 a month for unlimited data (no phone plan).

I use about 3 GB a month. :)

I am thinking of getting this one. AT&T claims they are fastest internet:/ I had issues where it's slow and fb would go double or triple vision on me. I know there's no perfect service but they brag.

Im with Virgin Mobile and been with them for few years.... my data plan is grandfathered with same price. I like it but con is buy new phone in full... I don't like contract.

Wow!! I have Verizon and after taxes and fees my bill is around 220ish. But that's 3 iPhones!! My kids are hearing so Im on the share everything plan, we have 700 mins voice (thats for them I dont need it) unlimited texts and 6gb of data. Oh but wait I just used my purple relay service on my cell a few days ago, does that use voice? Probably huh? Oh....I went off topic again.

Virgin Mobile, grandfathered original plan, 25.00 (26.70) per month for unlimited data, texts and a useless 300 voice minutes that I let my grandson fritter away. I love it.
I have been with them for years. So good and never lets me down.

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:
Wow!! I have Verizon and after taxes and fees my bill is around 220ish. But that's 3 iPhones!! My kids are hearing so Im on the share everything plan, we have 700 mins voice (thats for them I dont need it) unlimited texts and 6gb of data. Oh but wait I just used my purple relay service on my cell a few days ago, does that use voice? Probably huh? Oh....I went off topic again.

Wow! Bargin lol you pay for 3 and I am paying for one :shock: I am definitely going to have to switch.

Last edited:
I'm with Virgin Mobile ( only with them cos of free calls to the missus - same network!)
Im paying A$63 a month for A$700 worth of credit, 7GB of Data, unlimited texts and the repayments on my HTC One 4G.
Not a bad plan to be honest, although I'm locked into it for the next year and a half.

Virgin use the Optus network over here, which means that signal strength is usually very good. I was on Vodaphone, and then 3 beforehand, but got fed up with their lousy coverage and poor customer service.

Wirelessly posted

Virgin mobile not sure if it my area got to check on it.

I don't own a cell phone, I really have no use for one and I couldn't afford one anyway.

I need a phone. My contract runs out on my AT&T Blackberry in December. I'm on the fence about getting another Blackberry, a Samsung Galaxy, or an iphone....however between getting motion sick, hacked, or frustrated, it's moving closer to a Samsung. The iphone seems to have nothing but unhappy customers.

Laura

I used to be on T-Mobile but didn't like the spotty coverage. I'd be riding around on my motorcycle in the mountains and would get ZERO coverage. Pretty scary if I ever broke down.

Plus to add a nail to the coffin they lost all my contacts and messages due to a server failure.

I'm now on Verizon with a Samsung Stratosphere and really happy with the service. Even up in remote mountain areas I get 1 or 2 bars!

I have an iPhone 4 and contract expired last year and still pay $42 a month 2GB data.

Wish I had access to an iphone for the GTA V ifruit app, which hasn't been released on Android's google play yet. Too bad the nook uses google play.. :(

Back