Mobile app browsing on alldeaf now available (Tapatalk)

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
AD is now integrated with Tapatalk, thanks to the implementation by @Alex.
Tapatalk has free and paid versions on the iTunes and Google stores. The paid version, which is a one time fee, will let you gain additional features such as posting photos from your phone on a tapatalk-hosted image site.

Some photos of the app browsing on Android and iOS:
PSUcbvA.png
O1Gom7H.png

1L28efW.png
qEWLMRx.png

There may be some features missing that will not be able to be fixed, like forum emoticons. For example, you will not see :wtf: on Tapatalk, but this will still show up on a browser.

You can use this thread to comment, discuss and help each other learn how to use the program.

If you are viewing this message on a mobile browser, click below here to download the appropriate Tapatalk app for:

1. Tapatalk Free for iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc - iOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id307880732

2. Tapatalk Free for Android OS:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity

3. Tapatalk Free for Windows Phone oS (7.5 and above):
Tapatalk | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Removed the paid apps, there may be an alldeaf exclusive app soon (see Alex's post)

Happy Tapatalking!

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

It asks me to create a username?? Help

I am already using it on another forum just need to add AD

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Just click email then type "Rio" as your AD user (Not your email address) as user then type your password then log in. Yes, it was little confused as first time.

AD is now integrated with Tapatalk, thanks to the implementation by @Alex.
Tapatalk has free and paid versions on the iTunes and Google stores. The paid version, which is a one time fee, will let you gain additional features such as posting photos from your phone on a tapatalk-hosted image site.

Some photos of the app browsing on Android and iOS:

There may be some features missing that will not be able to be fixed, like forum emoticons. For example, you will not see :wtf: on Tapatalk, but this will still show up on a browser.

You can use this thread to comment, discuss and help each other learn how to use the program.

Happy Tapatalking!

That's pretty cool when someone quote mine post then alert my pebble watch.

I wish tapstalk have quote someone. What's diff between Non-pro and Pro?

That's pretty cool when someone quote mine post then alert my pebble watch.

I wish tapstalk have quote someone. What's diff between Non-pro and Pro?

I think it has ads in free right?
So far main thing I notice different in pro is I can attach photo directly thru app. There is a photo editor built with it.
It uses tapatalk hosting so don't need to bother with uploading on image site etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk

This is non-pro, no ads, and yes attach photo directly here too.

If it's there then not sure what is different. I have been running pro since it was released.. Try long press the post and see if you can quote. For Android we use this button.
6ahu3e8y.jpg

I think it has ads in free right?
So far main thing I notice different in pro is I can attach photo directly thru app. There is a photo editor built with it.
It uses tapatalk hosting so don't need to bother with uploading on image site etc.

Oooooooo cool :D

Ugh. That will take some getting used to. You can't like people's posts. I don't think I'll use it much, possibly only to posts pics.

Ugh. That will take some getting used to. You can't like people's posts. I don't think I'll use it much, possibly only to posts pics.

Nah, you can like. Just highlight post and top right corner click the thumbs up

Hello everyone! Please don't pay to use AD via Tapatalk. I'm currently waiting for Apple to approve my "branded" app, which will be free and all features will be available at no extra charge. Once I hear back from Apple, I'll let you guys know.

The current Tapatalk app you guys are seeing for download is for testing purposes only.

Thanks!

Is there an equivalent to the 'New Posts' screen here on AD website?

I've downloaded it to my iPad but am struggling with all the differences to the website. I particularly miss the 'New Posts'

Wirelessly posted

The Highlander said:
Wirelessly posted

Just click email then type "Rio" as your AD user (Not your email address) as user then type your password then log in. Yes, it was little confused as first time.

I tried that tells me invalid name and password:/

It's tricky , got in somehow it plays games with me ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool, Naisho. I ll wait until everyone tries it and give more feedbacks. also, alex is waiting for apple to reply back. cool! :fruit:

That's cool, Naisho. I ll wait until everyone tries it and give more feedbacks. also, alex is waiting for apple to reply back. cool! :fruit:

I've tested it on both my Android phone and tablet. The difference is that the tablet has a little more to offer, and not only that, the interface is different, too. Probably because my phone is 2.3.6 and my tablet is 4.2.2 :hmm:

Back