MMA Thread

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
We used have WWE Thread (now not anymore) and we can discuss abt anything MMA in generally like Rampage get arrested few days ago, upcoming PPV of Affliction Banned, and etc... fire away!

Abt Rampage get arrested, I am not blame him cuz I know he is still mad after he lost his title against Griffin on July 5th with big BS converational judge...

Abt Affliction Banned PPV, will anyone watch PPV? Yea I will be at Champps in Arlington, VA to watch that PPV, cant wait to see Fedor murder Sylvia for WAMMA Hwt Champ belt!

I watched it on PPV ($39.99) It was all worth it. Andrei Arlovski improved the fight. Matt Lindland returned from 1 year hiatus, he is 38 years old, and can fight. He won the fight. Fedor ..... omg ..... he has chosen the right nickname "The Last Emperor" ... he choke Tim Sylvia in 1st round - only 36 seconds! Fedor asked Randy Couture to match him, and Randy accepted. They both will fight this year. I can't wait for this.

I went to Buffalo Billards in Wash DC instead Champps and wow worth it, more than 3 hrs to watch Affliction Banned and many great match, plus wow Fedor killed Sylvia easily...

FEDOR EMELIANENKO VERSUS RANDY COUTURE

randy-couture-vs-fedor-emelianenko.jpeg

Date not announced yet, but I believe in December.

me thinks Cotoure will prevail

you're joking ...right?

Randy Couture vs Tim Sylvia (Randy WON by Decision after 5th round)

Fedor Emelianenko vs Tim Sylvia (Fedor WON by Submission rear naked choke in 36 SECONDS, 1st round)

Fedor's record is 29 wins 1 loss

Randy's record is 16 wins 8 losses.

Think about it.

Anything can happen in a fight an all it takes is a split second to get caught. Think about it!

Fedor was in the Russian Army, and you shouldn't messing around with the former soldiers in the Russian Army....

:lol:

I watched Fedor fight for first time on Affliction Banned PPV and wow I am very impression with his action and I know he would kill Conture easily after Fedor killed Sylvia in 36 seconds (he could have killed Sylvia like 15 seconds by KO)...

Affliction Banned II? or new title for next PPV (Fedor/Conture)

I watched Fedor fight for first time on Affliction Banned PPV and wow I am very impression with his action and I know he would kill Conture easily after Fedor killed Sylvia in 36 seconds (he could have killed Sylvia like 15 seconds by KO)...

Affliction Banned II? or new title for next PPV (Fedor/Conture)

Affliction Banned II will happen, but not sure if Fedor/Randy in it.

Everyone (I mean real MMA fans, not to only Matt Hamill and Fedor fans) knows HW is MMA's weakest division.

Best to watch division : LHW and LW.

My MMA ranking :

1 - "The Spider"
2 - GSP
3 - Fedor
4 - "California Kid"
5 - "Ramage"

Ah, no one discuss about UFC's Fight Night and EliteXC that showed on tv few weeks ago here? :hmm: Maybe change to Fedor thread? :D

^^^ yea I can see HW of MMA is weak cuz I dont see any excitement, only Kimbo Slice... I do motivate to watch any LW/LHW such as Fedor, Rampage, GSP, and many more...

U can start discuss abt UFC and EliteXC last weekend ;)

I watched EliteXC last weekend on CBS and okok, nothing exictement cuz Gina and Kimbo arent on card

^^^ yea I can see HW of MMA is weak cuz I dont see any excitement, only Kimbo Slice... I do motivate to watch any LW/LHW such as Fedor, Rampage, GSP, and many more...

U can start discuss abt UFC and EliteXC last weekend ;)

I watched EliteXC last weekend on CBS and okok, nothing exictement cuz Gina and Kimbo arent on card

I didn't catch EXC last saturday due I went out with friends...then I read play by play matches from sherdog website. Yeah, no Kimbo and no Gina = low rating. Kimbo and Gina will be back in next EliteXC event this October...I wanna to see Gina vs Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos more than Kimbo vs "B" fighter or whoever.

Ah Tito Ortiz is still free agent .... I would like to see him to join EliteXC instead Affication then he can get revenge match against Frank Shamrock then "Babalu" Sorbal and Cung Le.

I chuckled on the some of MMA forums thought Fedor's victory - fixed what they say Tim got $800,000 while Fedor got $300,000 that might be a reason to paid Tim alot $$ to take dive while Fedor rejected UFC's offer : 3 fights for $1 - $3 million dollars each fight last year.

I will bet on Fedor all the way cuz of weakest division and I don't bet on any fighter out from LWH expect Lyoto Machida.

Anything can happen in a fight an all it takes is a split second to get caught. Think about it!

I agreed. "It happen" or "Shit happen". Look at "Ramage" dropped "Iceman" and Serra KO'ed GSP out.

Even "Miracle on Ice" and "Miracle Catch" did happen. :D

Back