MMA Thread

wow alot UFC PPV in back, now not, sometime 2 times a month, sometime not...

yea heard abt HDNet Fight, sad that I dont have any HD :(

Got Versus channel? They has WEC (UFC's secondary MMA) and they got finest fighters like Urijah Fabar, Carlos Condit (what epic battled victory over Miura last sunday!) and Paulo Filho.

Also has TapOut series and Chuck Norris's World Combat League.

Got Versus channel? They has WEC (UFC's secondary MMA) and they got finest fighters like Urijah Fabar, Carlos Condit (what epic battled victory over Miura last sunday!) and Paulo Filho.

Also has TapOut series and Chuck Norris's World Combat League.

yea I got Versus Channel, but not very often to watch TapOut, WEC, WCL, and etc... if I watch MMA more and ignore WWE then I would might start watch WEC. WCL, and etc hah

wow, very interesting abt Conture involved with Scorpion King 2 and hope he would take on Fedor on his last fight before become movie star like The Rock hah

last Saturday, went to Buffalo Billiards in DC with my friend to watching UFC 87, I have to said I am very impressive with Fitch for being stubborn and hungry to win WW title but nah GSP did good job... Brock finally won but he did use big ego show afterward hah...

last Saturday, went to Buffalo Billiards in DC with my friend to watching UFC 87, I have to said I am very impressive with Fitch for being stubborn and hungry to win WW title but nah GSP did good job... Brock finally won but he did use big ego show afterward hah...

Yes, Fitch was great fighter...would be more threat if he take more practice on his striking....impressed that no fighter get pass thur his guard on the ground even GSP was not able to pass him all the night.

GSP is too good fighter as my number two of all pound to pound fighters behind Anderson Silva and ahead over Fedor Emlainenko...we will find more on GSP vs B.J. Penn 2 on Feburary 2009.

wow, very interesting abt Conture involved with Scorpion King 2 and hope he would take on Fedor on his last fight before become movie star like The Rock hah

I watched that movie - okay. Randy did good job on his acting....he say he liked to work with the movie more than mma training. Sound ring? WWE's The Rock say same thing about his actor that he liked than his being pro wrestler.

Yes, Fitch was great fighter...would be more threat if he take more practice on his striking....impressed that no fighter get pass thur his guard on the ground even GSP was not able to pass him all the night.

GSP is too good fighter as my number two of all pound to pound fighters behind Anderson Silva and ahead over Fedor Emlainenko...we will find more on GSP vs B.J. Penn 2 on Feburary 2009.

yea I was kind hope to see GSP/BJ Penn that earlier than SB weekend, oh well...

I hope I would see Rampage in action soon but I doubt it cuz his behavior at Calif few days after Rampage lost to Forrest...

look at my avatar.

:cool2:

I missed to meet him on ASL Expo last year ... I met other MMA figthers before MMA event nights. They're real friendly ones but not Ken Shamrock...he won't sign next Royce Graice (both sat next each other) then signed on back of the program.

who will be watching UFC 88: Breakthrough this Saturday?? I will be at Buffalo Billiards (UFC website hasnt announcement if BB will be hosting or not) with my friends to watch UFC 88: Breakthrough

who will be watching UFC 88: Breakthrough this Saturday?? I will be at Buffalo Billiards (UFC website hasnt announcement if BB will be hosting or not) with my friends to watch UFC 88: Breakthrough

Hand up. I do and haven't decide : order PPV or go out to Hooters to watch UFC 88.

WAR HAMILL.

My picks :

Evans vs Liddell : Evans UD
Hamill vs Franklin : Franklin KO in 2 RD
Parisyan vs Yoshida : Yoshida UD
Henderson vs Palhares : Palhares KO in 3 RD
Kampmann vs Marquardt : Kampmann KO in 2 RD

Red letters = best matches to watch.

I am gonna mark on my caldenar of Conture/Lesnar!

Hand up. I do and haven't decide : order PPV or go out to Hooters to watch UFC 88.

WAR HAMILL.

My picks :

Evans vs Liddell : Evans UD
Hamill vs Franklin : Franklin KO in 2 RD
Parisyan vs Yoshida : Yoshida UD
Henderson vs Palhares : Palhares KO in 3 RD
Kampmann vs Marquardt : Kampmann KO in 2 RD

Red letters = best matches to watch.

I still support Hamill even tho Franklin is good and experience of MMA... I also support Liddell and yea I know Evans is undefeated at UFC, gonna be excitement match...

^^ My picks :

Evans vs Liddell : Evans UD = Evans won 2nd KO
Hamill vs Franklin : Franklin KO in 2 RD = Franklin won 3rd TKO
Parisyan vs Yoshida : Yoshida UD = Fight cancalled due Parisyan's injury
Henderson vs Palhares : Palhares KO in 3 RD = Hendo won UD
Kampmann vs Marquardt : Kampmann KO in 2 RD = Marquardt won 1st TKO

Darn, nothing news with my picks that end up 50-50 in past events. Oh yes, I played into MMA fantasy.

I enjoyed Henderson/Palhares cuz very excitement and speed up, really great match...

i am very disappointed that Hamill didnt use his wrestling abilities on Franklin.

Back