Miss Universe..naturally slender or seriously starving?

She looks like she is getting close to end stage anorexia. Can't believe she won any contests!

Just think how many girls look up to these kinds of models as images of what women are supposed to look like. Scary.

I want to throw her a steak or a basket of rolls, something--- she looks like she's starving!! Wonder if these girls realize the ill effects on their health this causes??

I used to want to be that thin when I was in my 20s. I almost accomplished it...was toooo hard and not fun at all.

Way tooooo skinny! Throw that dog a bone! I don't see anything sexy about her at all! Pretty face & hair, that's about it!

"Miss Olive Oyl", (Popeye's girlfriend) lookalike!

I used to want to be that thin when I was in my 20s. I almost accomplished it...was toooo hard and not fun at all.

I went thru a funky phase like that in my 20's too. I never got that skinny but i tried my best to get there.

I want to throw her a steak or a basket of rolls, something--- she looks like she's starving!! Wonder if these girls realize the ill effects on their health this causes??

She IS starving. Botti's statement above was probably pretty accurate. This girl has a severe eating disorder and even if you gave her food, its unlikely she would eat it. Someone needs to pull this girl out of modelling and put her in the hospital for her own wellbeing. She could literally drop dead of a heart attack at any time at the weight she is at.

:shock:

She looks like Whitney Houston... When she said "Crack is cheap"

No offense.... But that is way to skinny to be looking good!

She does not have curves... She has Angles!!

You could see her bones and ribs and I don't think it's attractive. It's unhealthy and dangerous.

It could be metabolism, but unlikely. I have relatives that can eat like an entire family and look thin.

My sister has a very high metabolism....she eats all day long to keep her weight up. And actually, has only 1 bowel movement a week. She's always been like this and is in her early 50's. Good health, all her teeth.

Sounds like me, RR. Some people just have that metabolism. It seems to run in our family. Very small boned, too.

But this girl is sick. She needs a therapist, not a trophy.

My sister has a very high metabolism....she eats all day long to keep her weight up. And actually, has only 1 bowel movement a week. She's always been like this and is in her early 50's. Good health, all her teeth.

People with high metabolism.. That eat often usually have more than one Bowel Movements a day!!!

People with low metabolism.. have less...

People with high metabolism.. That eat often usually have more than one Bowel Movements a day!!!

People with low metabolism.. have less...

Nope, she only has 1 !! She eats healthy foods, and snacks a lot!

Sounds like me, RR. Some people just have that metabolism. It seems to run in our family. Very small boned, too.

But this girl is sick. She needs a therapist, not a trophy.

I agree. People can be perfectly healthy and very thin, but they still look well. This girl looks emaciated. Something's gotta be wrong.

Back