Mike Jordan...fired?

Steel X

Reaction score
I heard he got fired from the wizards...got fired by his OWN team just because he wasn't good enough in the NBA anymore? well, Dennis Rodman SUCKED at the NBA when Mike and Dennis were in the bulls years ago so why didn't he get fired earlier...? Mike was just ALOT better but now he got fired only because he was getting old...is that true? if so, that is really pathetic...let Mike make his own decisions...and if they won't let him have another job, i consider this "racist" because Mike was alot better than some white players in the B ball game but he was just well skilled at playing basket ball...just because he's black doesn't mean he's better...and they are the one whose being fucktards about it

Last edited:
Nah, he got fired because they felt he can't run the business so they let him go.

Edit: He wasn't playing, he was an general manager.

are you stupid or what? steel...if micheal jordan is one of sport players, then put it in sport...

he isn't fired. he is going to be retired or already retired. i have no time to know what's going on. oh well

no, it is not fired. Wzard's owner and Jordan is not along. so he can be retiring or go to another team's office to running.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
are you stupid or what? steel...if micheal jordan is one of sport players, then put it in sport...

he isn't fired. he is going to be retired or already retired. i have no time to know what's going on. oh well

He already retired, and he was an general manager for the Wizards. They fired him, the management wasn't happy with him as general manager, Idk the whole reason.

Originally posted by Teekie
He already retired, and he was an general manager for the Wizards. They fired him, the management wasn't happy with him as general manager, Idk the whole reason.

he was not GM yet

well of course he retired afew years ago after leaving the bulls, and now he's back in business just for awhile...help and play with the wizards to win...but it wasn't really a complete success because he's just getting old. he's getting close to middle age and most men in middle age retire from sports anyway...well, i just didn't think it was fair for him to be fired like that...if they didn't think he run the business well enough, at least they should have a big talk about before letting him go!

He wasn't the GM, he was the Team President. He doesn't belong to the Wizards. After all, he was doing all the work for them. I think he should go to the Bulls, be in the front office or whatever.

Hey Steel, You can try to research about him more. You ll find the fact(s). Have a fun. You cannot ask the others because they do not know what's going on. For you to check in the news on website or newspaper.

Originally posted by eternity
Hey Steel, You can try to research about him more. You ll find the fact(s). Have a fun. You cannot ask the others because they do not know what's going on. For you to check in the news on website or newspaper.

:werd:

95% of his posts in here is totally misinformed.

Originally posted by eternity
well then you should too

Originally posted by Steel
well then you should too

:eek:

You were the one who created this thread and now you told me that I should too? No.. Im not interested to research about HIM. You were curious about him and you should research about him more before you mislead to any wrong informations.

Back