Might be looking into getting CI

Deaf who don't have CIs people can understand people, watch tv, go to movies, go to restaurants and understand what people are saying. Just saying....

If one wants to get a CI, great for that person but there are ways without needing a CI to do all those stuff, fyi.

HOH-ME is growing up in hard of hearing and can speak. Her hearing is get worse at adult and can canditiate for cochlear implants. I have a friends of hard of hearing grow up wear hearing aids until adults. Their hearing is getting worse and can canditiate for cochlear implant to restore the sound and can speak again. It's different from born Deaf between Hard of hearing. Please let be respect HOH-ME's decide. You can't get their into your view and opinion point cochlear implant. You're not expert about CI because you're not a CI user.

Last edited:
I think it's silly. The Non CI user think CI is not success with listen the music. I took a speech language pathologist to learn how to listen the word, vowel, everyday sentences, music, instrument, melody and more. I took 100% point score. I'm proving you I can hear and understand the Melody song with my CI.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 4
Does anyone have a child with severe to profound loss 80db bilateral and hearing aids helped and they benefitted from them any experiences or advice would help.. Hes had them on for a week and a half hes 18 months old

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back