Microsoft unveils Kinect motion controller

I like it cause if it was wii, Id have to either buy a new TV or replace my windows cause I threw the controller in the wrong direction even if it was handcuffed to my wrist!

Kinect will be DOA! for good instance Tony hawk ride was dead on arrival already. It become useless.. because it cant play with older sk8 games..

MSFT Kinect got late to party game..

Add on? That's lame. Microsoft should be shutting down Xbox 360 operations. They are never good in gaming market anyway.

Add on? That's lame. Microsoft should be shutting down Xbox 360 operations. They are never good in gaming market anyway.

Are you sure?

M$ is already successful in Xbox 360, however unsuccessful with Zune, Kin and possibly Kinect.

Yes, right on! they should shut it down asap. they copied and stolen market share & spotlight from PS & Wii. they sell bad products (i.e the dead console).

Unfortunately the gamers who are attract MSFT's software and Achievement points, it make them buy xbox 360 for 5 years now. but most gamers are still blind MSFT's skeleton in closet.

Are you sure?

M$ is already successful in Xbox 360, however unsuccessful with Zune, Kin and possibly Kinect.
He is sure... MSFT ought to shutting down Xbox 360 system for one of million reasons.

Yes, VERY AMAZING TO ME, MS was success on gaming market while they selling bad product which called THE FAMOUS RROD XBOX 360 for 5 years, but they recognize XBOX sale is declined from gaming market right now, and gamers ditched xb360 for PS3 or PC gaming. Because they were blocked the gamers to buy three party large memory unit, tired of keep to buying 2,3,4 consoles if ended up rrod, plus banned the gamers from XBL.

however they changed their mind for gamers can foamed their own regular USB support xbox 360 games. and they rebooted new xbox 360s to convince the banned gamers who can buy it and re-created gametag & account, etc.. MSFT wanted to keeping their business reputation & name for survival! they hope gamers give them another chance.. MSFT is the actual master of deceptive & business corruption.

Did you know that MSFT highly demand all game industries pay the licensing fee for box, CD cover, and certificated with MSFT logo if they developed games for xb360?

the Answer - MSFT is THE CASH COW.

MSFT had history of failure products:

BOB
Courier
MSN Online
MSN TV
Window Me
Window Vista
WMo
Kin
kincet
on and on...

He is sure... MSFT ought to shutting down Xbox 360 system for one of million reasons.

Yes, VERY AMAZING TO ME, MS was success on gaming market while they selling bad product which called THE FAMOUS RROD XBOX 360 for 5 years, but they recognize XBOX sale is declined from gaming market right now, and gamers ditched xb360 for PS3 or PC gaming. Because they were blocked the gamers to buy three party large memory unit, tired of keep to buying 2,3,4 consoles if ended up rrod, plus banned the gamers from XBL.

however they changed their mind for gamers can foamed their own regular USB support xbox 360 games. and they rebooted new xbox 360s to convince the banned gamers who can buy it and re-created gametag & account, etc.. MSFT wanted to keeping their business reputation & name for survival! they hope gamers give them another chance.. MSFT is the actual master of deceptive & business corruption.

Did you know that MSFT highly demand all game industries pay the licensing fee for box, CD cover, and certificated with MSFT logo if they developed games for xb360?

the Answer - MSFT is THE CASH COW.

MSFT had history of failure products:

BOB
Courier
MSN Online
MSN TV
Window Me
Window Vista
WMo
Kin
kincet
on and on...

Most of RROD Xbox 360 has been replaced or repaired under warranty and M$ extended the warranty to 3 years of original purchase. My Xbox 360 has 3 years warranty to left on RROD and E74 errors and haven't any problem with latest Xbox 360. I got RROD'ED at once in 2008 and had replaced the motherboard but still produce too much heat so I ended up to bought new latest Xbox 360 with less heat and lower nanometer.

If you want shut the Xbox division down so it will be expensive for me to replace with PS3 and buy favorite games over again. M$ said that they are laying some of their employees instead of shut down the division and I prefer M$ to keep Xbox division until around 2012 before eighth generation era start.
http://www.videogamer.com/news/41_7_million_xbox_360s_shipped_life_to_date.html

I'm sure that M$ already learn their lesson about situation with RROD and they could know better about next-gen console.

Nintendo requires game industries to obtain license before port to Nintendo products since M$ isn't alone.

FYI, I'm not get PS3 for holiday due financial issue and have save up my money on something.

If M$ offered free extended warranty for hardware issue so I'm cool with it, if not then they are totally unethical.

You will disappoint with PS3 too, especially Sony removed Other OS installation option, enable to lock the saves to console that cannot transfer so you have start new game again if you are on other or replacement console, they do have hardware failure aka YLOD (Yellow Light of Death) and Sony support center can be painful when PS3 require to be repaired or replaced, happened to Steel in year ago.

Xbox 360 and PS3 have pros and cons so nothing is perfect.

PC is one of most freedom and best system that I had experience, you can mod, play with trainer, bypass the GFWL, much more to do but there is sad about not all games from consoles port to PC, especially Alan Wake, Forza Motorsport 3, Crackdown series, Red Dead Redemption, Midnight Club LA, Super Street Fighter IV (with 10 extra new characters), Dead Rising (original one, not sequel), Skate series.

Sometime, I pick console version over PC, especially stringiest DRM measurement in ACII for PC.

If you want shut the Xbox division down so it will be expensive for me to replace with PS3 and buy favorite games over again. M$ said that they are laying some of their employees instead of shut down the division and I prefer M$ to keep Xbox division until around 2012 before eighth generation era start.
41.7 million Xbox 360s shipped life to date - VideoGamer.com
Yes thats excellent point..:P I already invested $$ in XBOX/360 since 2001. I admit you that I am very XBox/360 addictive.. but I am still disappoint with MSFT about RROD.

I'm sure that M$ already learn their lesson about situation with RROD and they could know better about next-gen console.
No, They did not learn their lesson from their mistakes.. I do prefer xbox 360 makes by mexico instead of china. but too late MSFT transfered xbox manufacture and equipment from mexico to china. I have no problem with original xbox console for years.

Yes thats excellent point..:P I already invested $$ in XBOX/360 since 2001. I admit you that I am very XBox/360 addictive..

No, They did not learn their lesson from their mistakes.. I prefer xbox makes by mexico instead of china. I have no problem with original xbox for years.

It looks like I won't get next-gen console until 2013-2014 after I find out about technical issues.

Remember, PC gaming is still dominate!

Are you sure?

Console gaming dominate the market for many years, that why some PC versions don't sold well as console version does and some game developers don't care about loss due poor sales, some do care and not port again.

Also, not all console games are port to PC, that why I need game console.

Are you sure?

Console gaming dominate the market for many years, that why some PC versions don't sold well as console version does and some game developers don't care about loss due poor sales, some do care and not port again.

Also, not all console games are port to PC, that why I need game console.
Fox, HA HA HA! I dont know if I am 100% sure. but I look at PC and realize all ancient and modern games can runs on PC for years. For example hackers who can emulate some nes, PS, PS2 or sega games can on PC, any version of window/ Linux.

You are right about console gaming is very dominate for years then pc. but console makers went out of business easily, or no longer making ones like nes, ps, sega, Atari 2600, colecovision, dreamcast on and on. Nevertheless cartridge & CD games became useless and waste.

Ooops I realize that we hijack OP's thread already.. sorry... i better let OP and forks stick on this topic about kincet.. :P

Kinect Could Have Been on Mac

MSFT spent billions of money and bought kincet technology from an Israeli company made of former army engineers.
Link

APPLE lost Bungie and Kincet to MSFT..

Remember, PC gaming is still dominate!

If that's true, then why is there Onlive trying to kill console gaming as well as the PC gamers when it comes to videogames streaming and shit?

For some reason Onlive doesn't seem like it's going to be very successful...due to alot of people not having required bandwidth and shit.

If that's true, then why is there Onlive trying to kill console gaming as well as the PC gamers when it comes to videogames streaming and shit?

For some reason Onlive doesn't seem like it's going to be very successful...due to alot of people not having required bandwidth and shit.

Onlive isn't PC gaming, man and they are just server based gaming that require a high bandwidth to play games from server, opposite to PC game installation in HDD and require a strong hardware - CPU + GPU to run.

WB! I am glad to see you again.. I sometime wonder where steel x is?, how he doing?.. Most PC gamers feeling not trust Onlive and they scared if they invested $$$ in their games onlive, later Onlive shut down server and no longer service. games and money gone, thats it. thats what PC games are concerning and perspectives.

But it is great for rent a day or three days.

Anyway Do you know where games develop & make from? :D

Onlive isn't PC gaming, man and they are just server based gaming that require a high bandwidth to play games from server, opposite to PC game installation in HDD and require a strong hardware - CPU + GPU to run.
Yes Onlive is part of PC gaming. any PC or MAC can play PC games onlive. but Console can't.. Like PSP is not console gaming. but is actual part of Console gaming. ;)

Back