Microsoft to acquire Danger, INC

RickL66

Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing Microsoft making Danger BETTER. So, I'm concerned... unless they keep them independent somehow.

What's big??? :eek3: I'm getting sick of MS bought everything, think about want more share and even make my SK more worse...

Time for me to dump that damn SK3 in near future...

I would wonders if MS is gonna to replace browser into IE then we can struck with that, no third party software allowed unless download from catalog.

no, dump windows OS and make M$ lose more money.

buy Mac until M$ fix right thing. :D

Now I know why MS want to acquire Danger OS, Because its impossbile for PRO hacker to access Danger OS's code. So MS might use Danger OS instead of WM. I just guesss..

New Logo is MSN Danger or WM danger or Visa Danger ? Like MSN Yahoo? if Danger and Yahoo actually acquired by MS .

Now I know why MS want to acquire Danger OS, Because its impossbile for PRO hacker to access Danger OS's code. So MS might use Danger OS instead of WM. I just guesss..

New Logo is MSN Danger or WM danger or Visa Danger ? Like MSN Yahoo? if Danger and Yahoo actually acquired by MS .

What? It is actually possible to hack a Danger phone. In fact, they did it way back in 2004!

secret sidekick applications - Hack a Day
Sidekick’s Dirty Little Secret at intarweb-master

and more.

As for Sidekick/Danger OS continuing... we'll have to wait and see.

Screw you Danger -- You have already destroyed my SK3 already :pissed:

Sheesh! Monopoly. Enuf M$!! You tried to buy out Yahoo!. Don't take over world with your ugly Crappy OS. I sure hope M$ don't rule world with it's real crappy BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) OS.!!:rl::rl::rifle: I woud LOVE to see LINUX RUULLES!!

Catty

What? It is actually possible to hack a Danger phone. In fact, they did it way back in 2004!

secret sidekick applications - Hack a Day
Sidekick’s Dirty Little Secret at intarweb-master

and more.

As for Sidekick/Danger OS continuing... we'll have to wait and see.
Oh, I don't talk about someone hacked into their personal interface. they can hacking their pwd on Tmobile sidekick's interface. but cant hack the Danger OS. thats it. get it?

I talk about someone can't hack into Danger's OS. thats impossbile for the pro hackers who can break in and change the code thru Danger OS system

Back