Microsoft to acquire Danger, INC

Dennis

I have a hard time seeing Microsoft making Danger BETTER. So, I'm concerned... unless they keep them independent somehow.

Foxrac

Premium Member
What's big??? :eek3: I'm getting sick of MS bought everything, think about want more share and even make my SK more worse...

Time for me to dump that damn SK3 in near future...

I would wonders if MS is gonna to replace browser into IE then we can struck with that, no third party software allowed unless download from catalog.

XBGMER

Now I know why MS want to acquire Danger OS, Because its impossbile for PRO hacker to access Danger OS's code. So MS might use Danger OS instead of WM. I just guesss..

New Logo is MSN Danger or WM danger or Visa Danger ? Like MSN Yahoo? if Danger and Yahoo actually acquired by MS .

Dennis

Now I know why MS want to acquire Danger OS, Because its impossbile for PRO hacker to access Danger OS's code. So MS might use Danger OS instead of WM. I just guesss..

New Logo is MSN Danger or WM danger or Visa Danger ? Like MSN Yahoo? if Danger and Yahoo actually acquired by MS .

What? It is actually possible to hack a Danger phone. In fact, they did it way back in 2004!

secret sidekick applications - Hack a Day
Sidekick’s Dirty Little Secret at intarweb-master

and more.

As for Sidekick/Danger OS continuing... we'll have to wait and see.

purplecatty

Sheesh! Monopoly. Enuf M$!! You tried to buy out Yahoo!. Don't take over world with your ugly Crappy OS. I sure hope M$ don't rule world with it's real crappy BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) OS.!!:rl::rl::rifle: I woud LOVE to see LINUX RUULLES!!

Catty

XBGMER

What? It is actually possible to hack a Danger phone. In fact, they did it way back in 2004!

secret sidekick applications - Hack a Day
Sidekick’s Dirty Little Secret at intarweb-master

and more.

As for Sidekick/Danger OS continuing... we'll have to wait and see.
Oh, I don't talk about someone hacked into their personal interface. they can hacking their pwd on Tmobile sidekick's interface. but cant hack the Danger OS. thats it. get it?

I talk about someone can't hack into Danger's OS. thats impossbile for the pro hackers who can break in and change the code thru Danger OS system