Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 will die next week

My PCs is 7,that had it then.only keep it for daughter.

Mmmmwwwaaahahahaha, oh yeah?

Isn't another prank trying to be pulled by somebody?

Support may die out but the actual usage of IE will not die out any time soon. I know a few businesses that still use it internally (or last I knew from 2012) and at least 2 relatives who have regularly used it though one is using Chrome more and more.

I use FireFox right now.

mine just gone crazy a load of computer code come up and with it stuff from years ago

I have IE 11 or called Microsoft Edge browser. I have Acer Aspire 1551-4650 laptop with 4gb ram memory. (it's about 6 years old notebook) Its OEM is Window 7 Home Edition re-installed but I upgraded to Win 10 64 bit Home free from Microsoft site. Now it have Edge browser. not bad. It ran Win 10 pretty well with no hitch. Chrome was a bit laggy but afterward it speeds up a bit after using.

Not bad at all.

Catty

I using iPad sure something wrong it only keeps a charge for about an hour.my pc will not run Windows 10.i hope keep it going few months then I can get second hand one

I only got rid xp last year that best out of micro soft

I only got rid xp last year that best out of micro soft
XP was (or is...) one of the better Windows- heck of a lot better than Windows ME (*shudder*) or Vista. Win7 is great.

Not sure on Win10 yet. I get to play with it on my sister's laptop (I apparently have become the de facto IT department for my family...). Been meaning to put it on my PC too.

Left to me I proberly kept Windows 98 well I did for ages that and xp best ever.my daughter spends hours on my PC just watching you tube hence I get lot of virus.i resent getting new one I use iPad she no cope with iPad plus when she at residential have use dongle that do pi88 me paying band width.
I toying with Apple Mac lap top not sure she understand it though

Back