~ merry christmas to ya'll ~

PUNKYWOLFY

Reaction score
WOOF WOOF Long time no see ya'll. i wanna share to say.... uummmm Today i decide walk to visit Oreo my dog's grave. Pandy another younger dog sit beside by me. i told Oreo and Pandy HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of em since PANDY birthday yesterday and Oreo s bday today so i wanna say same time. WOW i can't believe Oreo suppose turned to be SWEET 16 yrs old and Pandy is 2 yrs old still baby gurl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to OREO and PANDY how i never forgot about OREO in my whole life how he sweet and friendly dog. i do miss OREO very much here pic of PANDY I try get her attention to webcam for snapshot lolz is she cute ? lolz ok here bday gurl PANDY pic and i wanna say MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to ya'll :grouphug:

Awwwww Pandy! She's soo cute heehee!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!!! :hug:

Awwwww Pandy! She's soo cute heehee!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!!! :hug:

HI HI There yes PANDY always cute n very friendly oh boy how hyper she is haha gettin big but still small lolz hugz hugz how ur pets doin so far ???? AWROOOOOOOOOOOO

Merry Christmas, PunkyWolfy, your dog is very cute!

2yn2ecx.gif

Meowy Christmas and Purry New Year to you Punkywolfy, Pandy and Oreo from Mosey and Ashy!!

moseyashychristmas.jpg

Purr purr,
Mosey and Ashy
paw_print.jpg
paw_print.jpg

nice meet u mrs bucket cute cats pic awww so beautiful hahaha WOOF WOOF from PANDY and MEOW MEOW from my cats HEARTY n AUBURN MERRY XMAS to u all too :-D

Meowy Christmas and Purry New Year to you Punkywolfy, Pandy and Oreo from Mosey and Ashy!!

moseyashychristmas.jpg

Purr purr,
Mosey and Ashy
paw_print.jpg
paw_print.jpg

Back