Meow?

Hey, be nice. You're fighting like cats and dogs, pun intended.

I agree, I tend to avoid high maintenance felines who are easily spooked (this also goes for small dogs like Chihuahuas and Pomeranians). For some reason, my kittens always turn into tomboy cats. They fetch toys like a dog would, enjoy belly rubs, cuddle at night, open the door by themselves, and never use a litter box (they go outside instead). I'm hoping I haven't lost my charm and will raise another kitten to be a fun-loving family pet :)

Dogs... hmm... I never really had one as a pet, they seem clingy and dependent. But I know that all dogs are different and I just might fall in love with one someday :)

Hey, be nice. You're fighting like cats and dogs, pun intended.

I agree, I tend to avoid high maintenance felines who are easily spooked (this also goes for small dogs like Chihuahuas and Pomeranians). For some reason, my kittens always turn into tomboy cats. They fetch toys like a dog would, enjoy belly rubs, cuddle at night, open the door by themselves, and never use a litter box (they go outside instead). I'm hoping I haven't lost my charm and will raise another kitten to be a fun-loving family pet :)

Dogs... hmm... I never really had one as a pet, they seem clingy and dependent. But I know that all dogs are different and I just might fall in love with one someday :)

ha ha thats funny you called them as high maintenance felines. I like that. yeah especially, they do have fancy big bags for dogs to sit in it and glaring at people while felines are walking around in the stores.

Like someone said, I wouldnt let the relationship develop if I found out the person I was dating loved cats. I cant live with them due to severe allergies.

I did live with a cat lover as a roommate and she always kept her 4 cats locked up in her room. Man, her room stunk! One time, I needed the vacuum cleaner so I had to go in her room and I went into a sneezing fit for a long while after that.

I have both cats and dogs in my home. The cat's litter box stinks but the cats don't stink (they groom themselves). The dogs don't have a litter box but they often stink between baths. Animal lovers will put up with inconvenience, pet fur and odors. The companionship and enjoyment of the animals outweigh the less pleasant things for me. I can understand why other people don't want to deal with it, though.

Gotta make sure someone you like loves pets...if they don't....then don't go further in a relationship.

Fortunately, my hubby and I are dog lovers and we have the perfect dog for our family.

if anyone told me to get rid of pet , I would show them the front door! If it was a man telling a woman to get rid of her cat, I would look at that as red flag! The guy is being too controlling and it will not stop with the cat! I would get rid of the guy before he hurt or kill the cat!

I would like a nice girlfriend that would accept a dog and a lizard. Of course a ferret too, but I am thinking long-term.

I would like a nice girlfriend that would accept a dog and a lizard. Of course a ferret too, but I am thinking long-term.

my new requirement for gf - biker. cute. asl. :lol:

Last edited:
Back