Meme new here! Yah yah!

FreAkieChiCkLe

Reaction score
heyyy y'all....

My name is Ella from Austin, Texas. I'm currently a student @ Texas School for the Deaf. If you wanna get to know more about me, feel free to contact me anytime.

~*Kaytee-Thanks. Meme miss you, girl! -hugs-*~

Tell your friend lilredridinhood not to be so damn lazy all summer

Hey, FreAkieChiCkLe. Aren't you Freakie's little sister? ;) Heh. Just kidding. Welcome to AD2 and enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hey, FreAkieChiCkLe. Aren't you Freakie's little sister? ;) Heh. Just kidding. Welcome to AD2 and enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Sheeiittt.. I hope my lil' sister didn't register!! Oh thank gewdness she's American and I'm Canadian!! :twisted: Welcome to ADv2 and enjoy posting!

Originally posted by FreAkieChiCkLe
heyyy y'all....

My name is Ella from Austin, Texas. I'm currently a student @ Texas School for the Deaf. If you wanna get to know more about me, feel free to contact me anytime.

Welcome to AD! Hope you find this site enjoyable and educational! ;)

:wave:

welcome to ADv2 :) Didja know im the one who gave kaytee that nickname SO many years ago? ;) Enjoy your stay!

Originally posted by FreAkieChiCkLe
heyyy y'all....

:waves: WELCOME TO AD!!! I wish you didn't have to leave the jersey! MOVE YOUR CUTE TUSHY BACK HERE, WILL YA?!?! :twisted:

Hey Texan, Welcome! Make sure you don't use your muddy boots all over the AD welcome mat...just kidding! Make some posts! :p

Back