Medical cannabis now legal?

almost all forms of cannabis help well with nausea if not better than some Rx medications for it,
so it is often used with chemotherapy. to the best of my knowledge.
Yes, it does work and thats a fact. I have been a witness to that with my wife and her stage 4 uterine cancer. I have been so pissed that those RX pain and nausea meds seemed worthless and only complicated her nausea. And I DID risk being arrested to get her some mj. Should not have to be this way at all! (P.S. she is in remission now).

Yes, it does work and thats a fact. I have been a witness to that with my wife and her stage 4 uterine cancer. I have been so pissed that those RX pain and nausea meds seemed worthless and only complicated her nausea. And I DID risk being arrested to get her some mj. Should not have to be this way at all! (P.S. she is in remission now).

Medical marijuana is legal in IL so you shouldn't be in trouble for possession for medical purpose.

Medical marijuana is legal in IL so you shouldn't be in trouble for possession for medical purpose.

It is relatively new in Illinois so medical marijuana might not have been legal when Cappy did it.

I'm glad that she's in remission now. I hope that she stays that way.

Yes, it is to an extent. Doctors to not want to associate themselves to prescribing mj right now. They know they are at risk with the .gov ect. But, we had no medical card, I did it in a dark alley, so to speak. Not ashamed at all. Would do it again.

Yes, it is to an extent. Doctors to not want to associate themselves to prescribing mj right now. They know they are at risk with the .gov ect. But, we had no medical card, I did it in a dark alley, so to speak. Not ashamed at all. Would do it again.

Oh I see, I love marijuana because it help with my tummy and nausea.

I don't want to possession of marijuana in my state becsuse you could charged with felony if busted twice.

I don't want to possession of marijuana in my state becsuse you could charged with felony if busted twice.
Just be like...Shhhhhh.... what you do in your house is no one business. Thats what I do.

Just be like...Shhhhhh.... what you do in your house is no one business. Thats what I do.

Sure, I'm skeptical about local police department and sheriff department here. The crime rate in my area is very low that make their job more boring so they go after drugs.

Can't you get the Doctor's prescription for cannabis?

Fuzzy

I am very glad your wife is feeling better, Cappy!

Fuzzy

Back