Medical cannabis now legal?

On Dec 15 is will be legal to smoke pot in my state , Massachusetts . We'll be able to grow 6 plants too.

Probably not after Jan 20 if Sessions is confirmed to DOJ because he is tough with drug policies and it means you could end up in federal prison.

You can praying that Sessions isn't elected or your state to expel federal government out of LEO, or your state protect you, also don't forget to ask senators to reject the nomination.

Alabamians love Sessions, but I didn't.

Last edited:
On Dec 15 is will be legal to smoke pot in my state , Massachusetts . We'll be able to grow 6 plants too.

Foxrac said

Probably not after Jan 20 if Sessions is elected to DOJ because he is tough with drug policies and it means you could end up in federal prison.

You can praying that Sessions isn't elected or your state to expel federal government out of LEO, or your state protect you, also don't forget to ask senators to reject the nomination.

Foxrac said

Probably not after Jan 20 if Sessions is elected to DOJ because he is tough with drug policies and it means you could end up in federal prison.

Yeah but I said nothing about going out to buy some on Dec 15 so Foxrac is wrong again !

if caught for selling the illegal weeds, you will have a nice comforty
bed in jail, whatdidyousay.

Fact: The marijuana is legal in some states BUT it is ILLEGAL under federal government.

DEA/FBI can go after you but local police officers won't.

Foxrac said

You mean if Sessions' appointment is confirmed. Attorney General is not an elected position.

Honestly don't care about it being legal or not legal. Its pros and cons both ways. Its never a fair shake

if caught for selling the illegal weeds, you will have a nice comforty
bed in jail, whatdidyousay.
OMG ! I wish people would learn how to read here ! I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING TO SELL OR SMOKE POT ON DEC.15 ! There is a nice comforty bed waiting for you in the :crazy: house !

Lucky for your state will be legal to be able to grow 6 plants. Here in Australia, it's still illegal to grow own plants. As for medical marijuana, at the moment it's not legal to grow plants for personal medical use. But people can apply for license to be able to grow medical marijuana plants, it won't be cheap to get.

Until they make it completely legal and decriminalized.. I wouldn't believe a thing they say because you could still lost everything you have if not careful.. I wouldn't sleep on them at all ..I'm in full support of weed it's medicine I know it works for me .

Not a Pot smoker...but have tried it many years ago...It's been all over the News about the legality of it...guessing too..just a matter of wait and see for those who do smoke it on the job (accidents) increase (especially around machinery) and driving stoned....and my concern is for the kids getting ahold of it...but...they've already gotten ahold of every other drug, regardless....For those who want and need medicinal marijuana?...Go for it if it helps.

I think it is way more legal in Canada, in BC dispensaries are popping like mushrooms after rain. Some people with special Drs Rx (prescription)
are even allowed to home grow their own pot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_British_Columbia
It all started with cannabis activist Marc Emery.

From what I know, the legal Rx medicinal medications, like cannabis oil, does not contain THC which induces the high, but other than that I am not sure if it is or not the same like smoking regular marijuana. perhaps if it's not prepared by pharmacy or naturopath it is.
The fact is, cannabis does have medicinal properties. It is a plant, a herb, after all.
For example Belladonna (Nightshade) could be both beneficial and extremely toxic (it kills). It could be a pain reliever or it could be poison. All depends how it is prepared and on the dose. similar with Digitalis, or Foxglove, from which a heart medication is made.
Same with our maryjane :)
Smoking regular mary relieves nausea, cannabis oil helps (supposedly) enormously with children's epilepsy, some migraineurs report improvement with their headaches. almost all forms of cannabis help well with nausea if not better than some Rx medications for it,
so it is often used with chemotherapy. to the best of my knowledge.

Fuzzy

Back