Med el,rondo

BLONDI53

Reaction score
Hey, has anyone here had any experience with the med el rondo, or know someone maybe? What did you or they think about it? Thats the one im getting next mth, was just curious what yall thought about it?!

I don't think it is bad question I just think since it is relatively new not many people have it. If you do a search I think some people have mentioned trying it at CI events and given reviews but I do not recall anyone saying they had one.

Oh ok,so i need to look under the events and see what i find! Thanks!

I tried the Rondo, I didn't like it (male, 38). It stuck out to far so I couldn't wear hats and I would knock it off on if I rested my head on the couch. I think people either love them or hate them. BTE for me.

I tried the Rondo, I didn't like it (male, 38). It stuck out to far so I couldn't wear hats and I would knock it off on if I rested my head on the couch. I think people either love them or hate them. BTE for me.
Yes, i can definetly see where your comming from! I have long hair,and never wear hats,too hot here for that!! I have worn bte aids for so long i just wanted to try something different!!! Thanks for your adviced or whatever,i really appreciate it!!

Yes, i can definetly see where your comming from! I have long hair,and never wear hats,too hot here for that!! I have worn bte aids for so long i just wanted to try something different!!! Thanks for your adviced or whatever,i really appreciate it!!
By the way,what magnet did you use,did the stronger ones give you headaches or make your head hurt?

Is it different than Kanso ?
Originally i pointed that one out,but guess my insurance didnt cover it for some reason, they look and act the same to me,could have a different processor, mine is synchrony,and now wouldnt u know it a new med el rondo rechargeable one came out 5 mths after getting other one!

Back