McCain Supporters Rescued Flags From Obama Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I care about USA and the flags.

That's just horrible.

McCain Camp ‘Rescues’ Flags From Obama Rally - America’s Election HQ

It's a shame and disgust for what Obama supporters have done to the American flags.

It's also a lie:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/06/thrown-away-flags-story-f_n_124499.html

Days before September 11, on the same morning that John McCain and Barack Obama released a joint statement pledging to avoid politics in light of the anniversary of the terrorist attacks, McCain's campaign accused Democrats of throwing away 12,000 American flags.

"The campaign says the flags were recovered from Invesco Field after the Democrats concluded their convention there," Fox News reported, "and they are going to be used as part of the warm-up ceremonies before McCain takes the stage" for a rally in Colorado Springs, Col.

But according to a senior official involved in organizing the Democratic convention, the McCain camp is simply lying about the flags.

"All of the flags at Invesco were picked up and put in bags and into storage, along with the unused flags and campaign signs. The flags were going to be donated, and the signs were going to be sent out to be used elsewhere," the official said, speaking anonymously since he was not authorized to talk to the press.

Fox News' Carl Cameron and Bonney Kapp reported that they had "been told" that "a vendor at Invesco Field found the flags, which were going to be thrown out, and turned them over to the McCain campaign."

The Democratic convention official says that's not true.

"It's pretty reprehensible on their part," he said. "Someone made an assumption, took the flags, and essentially lied about what was going to happen to them. I mean, c'mon, we were never ever going to throw out flags."

Gotta love the Republicans. Always looking for bullshit to foist upon the general public. You should be ashamed for buying their lies.

In fact, do some research before you jump onto people.

Ugh, other bias/lies from Fox news again.

I don't trust on Fox news, thanks to Brad for provide link about it.

I could send to Snope to define it, Some people who confirmed that Obama is anti-patroit but Snope said all of it are false as well, also Obama has logo that contain same american's color.

Also, McCain's airplane don't have american flag logo on his airplane, either.

The Republicans would do anything to trash Obama's image...

Yup, nothing is new.

It had been happened to Clinton, Edwards, Kerry, Al Gore and other democrat candidate.

First, I supported Hillary Clinton, then Obama, and then McCain! I watch McCain's speech a couple of nights ago and I could be fooled by McCain's speech if I vote for him!! :pissed:

I lost faith on either of the candidates, no matter if Republicans or Democrats!!! :(

First, I supported Hillary Clinton, then Obama, and then McCain! I watch McCain's speech a couple of nights ago and I could be fooled by McCain's speech if I vote for him!! :pissed:

I lost faith on either of the candidates, no matter if Republicans or Democrats!!! :(

Me too... I don't know what I will believe or trust any candidate... I just began to think that I may not vote any of them this year... =/

Actually, that's not quite the case here. There's no comparison.

McCain dug his own grave when he chose Palin.

I respectfully disagreed your comment... but you are allowed your opinion.

Last edited:

It's your choice. You could vote 3rd party but your vote would go nowhere.

You could stay home and not vote at all. Then, you wouldn't have a right to complain.

I still think Obama is the best choice.

I disrespectfully disagreed your comment... but you are allowed your opinion.

Where have you been the past 8 years?

Do you remember when John Kerry was swift-boated by Republicans?

How about when the media torpedoed Howard Dean's chances by harping on that speech of his?

What about in 2000, when the Florida Supreme Court, dominated by Republicans, gave the election to G.W Bush?

Hello? Republicans have more shit and blood on their hands than Democrats will ever have.

Yes, I'm a bitter Democrat and yes, I'm going to call out people who cry that the Republican party is a "victim" here. It's about damn time that they were the victims for once!

Where have you been the past 8 years?

Do you remember when John Kerry was swift-boated by Republicans?

How about when the media torpedoed Howard Dean's chances by harping on that speech of his?

What about in 2000, when the Florida Supreme Court, dominated by Republicans, gave the election to G.W Bush?

Hello? Republicans have more shit and blood on their hands than Democrats will ever have.

Yes, I'm a bitter Democrat and yes, I'm going to call out people who cry that the Republican party is a "victim" here. It's about damn time that they were the victims for once!

Great. Now you are just attacked me in order to take me down. I don't want to answer or respond to your comment since you show me no respect. Besides, I'm NOT a republic person either.

Gee, thanks for "kindly" comment.

EDIT: I fixed my pervious comment... Please take my apology if my pervious comment is sound messed up. I might slipped out my mind by repeated a "dis" with a several words.

Great. Now you are just attacked me in order to take me down. I don't want to answer or respond to your comment since you show me no respect. Besides, I'm NOT a republic person either.

Gee, thanks for "kindly" comment.

It's not an attack. I'm asking you where you've been the past 8 years.

Perhaps you don't follow politics as closely as I do, which is understandable.

I didn't call you anything. I'm asking you why you think the Republicans are victims when they have always been perpetrators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back