McCain did not know Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

netrox

Reaction score
If this is a fact, this is scary and shows how bad McCain's judgment is. I can see how he can be blinded by Sarah's stunning beauty but it's unacceptable:

"McCain didn't know her. He didn't vet her. His campaign team had barely an impression. In a bar one night, Draper asked one of McCain's senior advisers: "Leaving aside her actual experience, do you know how informed Governor Palin is about the issues of the day?" The adviser thought a moment and replied: "No, I don't know." Blame the sycamore tree.

McCain had met Palin only once -- in February, at the governors' convention in Washington -- before the day he selected her as his running mate. The second time was at his Sedona, Ariz., ranch on Aug. 28, just four days before the GOP convention.

As Draper tells it, McCain took Palin to his favorite coffee-drinking spot down by a creek and a sycamore tree. They talked for more than an hour, and, as Napoleon whispered to Josephine, "Voilà." ....

One does not have to be a psychoanalyst to reckon that McCain was smitten."

Taylor Marsh: McCain's Crush

That's scary.

If they do win, then we're in a lot of trouble! :Ohno:

If McCain/Palin win the election, I'm moving to Canada...

I'm not surprise... I learn about this on the same day as he annonnuced his VP pick... I was like *shake my head :roll:*

Last edited:
Oh wow, that's so scary and McCain made very stupid move because he picked VP.

I'm concern that USA would be more screw up if they get elected, even more worse than Bush.

If they make more thing to serious abuse our civil rights like limit on gay rights, create more wars against other countries, such as Russia, Iran, Sudan and others or wall street and economy is getting more worse then I will left to Canada or Caribbean island, including Puerto Rico.

I have agree with authentic about between USA and Russia in other thread.

The fact that he chose Palin as his running mate does not give me confidence that he would make better choices in his close advisors if he were elected. Its scary to think that he would make just a poor as choice in his administration.

If McCain/Palin win the election, I'm moving to Canada...

I wouldn't do if I was you. Because you would lose money and have to make new habit on budget until you finally make enough money for vacation in 10 to 15 years.

I wouldn't do if I was you. Because you would lose money and have to make new habit on budget until you finally make enough money for vacation in 10 to 15 years.

New life in Canada is unpredict, you don't know about what happen in next, it's depends on your job, budget, etc.

Amen VAmp!

That's scary.

If they do win, then we're in a lot of trouble! :Ohno:

I can't believe that people have forgotten all of the atrosities of the last four years. How can anyone honestly believe that MAc won't just carry on the neo-con policies?

Seriously ?

Yes, I'm serious. I don't trust McCain/Palin AT ALL. In fact, I'm scared of them and shudder to think about what will happen to our country once they are elected.

We can't afford another 8 years of Bush-like policies and we certainly can't afford to have a Vice-President who is as clueless on the issues as Palin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back