Maverick Fisher...aka Zayden Blujay

Raising money to buy a car? I didn't hear about that. I didn't follow the news lately. I thought they can't afford to hire an attorney because Maverick has already gotten a public defense attorney? I am sorry but his case is weak. The physical evidence and phone texts are there..
its all over facebook

Michelina Martin - Fisher, its his mom onFacebook. every time they get a few hundred it ends.... mostly banned being reported.

Anyone following this lately? Dr. Bennet Omalu stated in the court that there is no evidence of Grant is fighting Mav in the tent. What do you think?

Anyone following this lately? Dr. Bennet Omalu stated in the court that there is no evidence of Grant is fighting Mav in the tent. What do you think?
Heard there was no evidence Grant fell after mav hit him with a rock. They are saying Mav killed Grant while he was sleeping.

also Mav told the court he wants to go to Brazil since they dont have an Extradite law.... basically he wants to run. He done hung himself during interrogations and his Facebook posts when he was arrested.

Back