Maui gave me an owie:-)

I tried walking on my leg today..just a little. Suppose to wait another month but I feel like it is getting close. Of course not with my full weight yet, I don't want to mess it up. I get x-rays on Thursday and see the Orthopedic doc on Monday to see what he says.

Thinking positive, I can walk, I can walk, I can walk...........

Are you keeping it elevated?

Botti I have been so, so good. All I do is keep it elevated. I know I don't drink enough fluids so maybe that has something to do with it. The more I drink, the more I have to get up. Thinking positive that the x-rays show everything is healing and I can start walking soon. I'm sure I will be in the brace for many, many more months but that is OK as long as I can get moving. Thanks!!!

Waiting for our show to start "The Neighbors" hope it was a good one. Last weeks show will be hard to beat, it was hysterical.

Are you keeping it elevated?

I don't know where I got that it has been 7 weeks. Hubby nicely reminded me it has only been a little over 5 weeks:-:)-( Had the x-rays taken today and hoping things are loking good!!!

I saw my orthopedic doctor today. OMG he pulled and twisted my leg in all directions. I almost kicked him it hurt so bad. Bone is still not healed and he said another month before I can "start" putting 50% of my weight on it. Will be around March before I can walk on it.

I am going to start physical therapy soon and actually start bending it. Ouch!!!
I guess I messed it up pretty good:-(

Back