Matzo Crackers!!

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
I love matzo crackers!!!!!

So, how do you put something on matzo crackers?????

:drool: :fruit:

I always get an egg and onion matzo crackers. I tend to put the thick of butters and spread out the whole on the face of the matzo crackers. :shock:

psst i have not eat it for a long time. I have been meaning to get one but always forget.

This delicious candy consists of a layer of matzoh covered in toffee, topped with chocolate and chopped toasted almonds. The nuts can be omitted, or other nuts may be substituted.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients:

* 5 boards matzoh
* 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 1.5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup chopped, toasted almonds (optional)

Preparation:

1. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

2. Cover the baking sheet with a layer of matzoh crackers, breaking them up to fill in gaps if necessary.

3. Combine the margarine and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until the sugar dissolves. Allow the mixture to come to a boil. Once it boils, keep it boiling for 3 more minutes.

4. Remove the mixture from the heat, and pour carefully over the matzoh. Use an offset spatula or a knife to smooth the top and ensure the sugar evenly covers the entire area.

5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, checking consistently to make sure the mixture does not brown too quickly. If it seems to be getting too dark around the edges, remove it.

6. Once out of the oven, sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the toffee layer and let it stand for several minutes, until the chocolate chips start melting. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate evenly over the surface.

7. If desired, sprinkle the nuts over the top and press gently to adhere while the chocolate is still wet.

8. Place in the refrigerator to cool. Break into pieces by hand once set.
Matzoh Buttercrunch Candy Recipe - How to Make Matzoh Buttercrunch Candy

Matzo's are cool.. But sometimes I get bored of eating them.

These are the best!
gro_sunshine_saltine_z.jpg

larrow.jpg
Sunshine Krispy Saltine crackers.

Is it customary to dip Matzos in soup?

Matzo's are cool.. But sometimes I get bored of eating them.

These are the best!
gro_sunshine_saltine_z.jpg

Sunshine Krispy Saltine crackers.

Is it customary to dip Matzos in soup?

Matzo meal makes Matzo balls and they are in chicken soup. Like dumplings.

this thread is meant to ask anyone of you what kind of stuff on matzo crackers. I wasn't asking what kind of crackers do you like. i only ask for matzo crackers comes with what ,to be specific. :)

I like the flavored cream cheeses on my matzoh crackers....like garlic and chive, or garden vegetable flavored. I also like peanut butter and honey on them.

Spread with butter, then sprinkle on cinnamon sugar. Put in a toaster oven until the sugar melts.

Spread with cream cheese, then topped with cherry jam, is a traditional American Passover breakfast.

But need to get cherry jam that is kosher for Passover.

My dad likes to make the matzoh brei.....mom's Jewish chicken matzo ball soup is yummy :D
I like to get the whole wheat matzoh a lot, or the "everything" ones....my folks prefer the egg and onion ones. We all like gefilte fish w/the matzoh and horseradish....Jewish<Ashkenazi> delicacy -

I like the flavored cream cheeses on my matzoh crackers....like garlic and chive, or garden vegetable flavored. I also like peanut butter and honey on them.

I love those cream cheeses and the one with pineapple in it! I use it on low-carb bread. I don't see any low-carb matzo. Maybe one day they will roll out new low-carb matzo.

Spread with cream cheese, then topped with cherry jam, is a traditional American Passover breakfast.

But need to get cherry jam that is kosher for Passover.

That made me think of cheesecake with cherry on top! *smacking my lips*

Back