Mass Effect

Interpretrator

Crime fighter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone played this? Any tips for a beginning Infiltrator? :)

i wish i play Mass Effect, but i don't have xbox 360 cuz i have ps3. =[ sucks

Try posting this same question at Deafgamersonline.com. A few of the forum members there played through Mass Effect.

Anyone played this? Any tips for a beginning Infiltrator? :)
I amn't sure your question.. I just wondering you own game called Mass effect? if not, I strongly suggest you rent it before Mass effect own you! ;) not too hard for rent it, thats simple!

Yeah, I know about gamefaqs but I wanted to ask people here! I agree, it's way too easy to come across spoilers there, plus I keep reading faqs with statements like "This part is easy, you know what to do." Gee thanks, if I knew what to do would I be reading this? :ty:

Guess I'll try the other site; are games not really discussed around here anymore?

XBGamer, yes, we own the game. :)

I don't know, it often seems slow in the VG forum here at Alldeaf, but it tends to pick up during E3 news, new game release(GTA4 for example), but other than that its relatively slow. One of the reasons I helped set up Deaf Gamers Online, so the whole forum is focused on videogaming and every system/platform has its own subforum. Really, a expansion of this subforum.

Gamefaqs isn't the only place. You can google 'Mass Effect FAQS" or "Mass Effect Starting character tips" etc... Good luck!

I m not sure if you are aware of this, but there is a new all deaf World of Warcraft clan, it got started last month at DGO.

Ah cool, thanks for letting me know about the WoW guild.

And yeah, I can always Google for tips but I like to hear from friends and other people I know.

It's a matter of timing.

This is a general deaf forum. So, everything is pretty much random. The topic that is likely to be discussed most are deaf-related topics. Other than that, it's random. You won't get immediate responses to any game-related questions, especially if the game recently came out.

You'll have a better chance of finding information on sites like IGN or GameFAQs. If it's a forum that you want to find answers at, then you're better off looking in a video gaming forum instead of a general forum. :thumb:

Interp, have you checked Gamefaqs.com ? It is the best site for any kind of info, through the threads/forum, or the FAQ/cheats section.
Mass Effect FAQs - Mass Effect Walkthroughs - Mass Effect Guides <- Link to Mass Effect FAQs at GFAQS. The forum is good for little tidbits to pick up on the game, but watch out for spoliers.
:werd:

I like GameFAQs. I used to buy strategy guides from time to time. When I found out about GameFAQs and IGN, I realized how much I was missing. So, I stopped buying guides and saved myself a lot of money.

Sometimes, GameFAQs provides more detailed descriptions than the book. IGN does a good job of including some pictures. :)

I also like Gamefaqs because the content is usually fan created, as opposed to someone being paid to create a FAQ. Passionate geeks are always more thorough than tightwads in a suit.

I also like Gamefaqs because the content is usually fan created, as opposed to someone being paid to create a FAQ. Passionate geeks are always more thorough than tightwads in a suit.
Yep. You also get to see the perspective of the game from different people. Sometimes, you'll get information that's so thorough that it cuts your time in half if you're looking for a speed run.

There was one game where a strategy guide told me to do this and that. Later, I was reading something from GameFAQs and found that that I didn't even have to do anything. All I had to do was stand there and wait for the other guy to appear and mission accomplished! :)

Oh, you got one.. cool... How do you like that game? I just curious...

I'm really enjoying it so far. It's very "talky" (there's tons of dialogue) but it has a good RPG feel. I haven't gotten into the bigger combat missions yet though.

I'm really enjoying it so far. It's very "talky" (there's tons of dialogue) but it has a good RPG feel. I haven't gotten into the bigger combat missions yet though.
Yeah, its very "talky and RPG"? thats what actually remind me of like
dx2_xbox_box_160w.jpg

It's by the same people who did Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire, so that's kind of what it's like.

It's by the same people who did Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire, so that's kind of what it's like.
Yes, Yes *No doubt*, you are right! I remembered that Playing Old Republic games, it's talk too much to make me overwhelm..

Back