Marrying cojoined twins

I see nothing is wrong with marrying cojoined twins. Let them be happy. :)

Just my opinion.

I mean I want to read the information about conjoined twins marriage. I think your thread is very interesting. I never hear of marrying conjoined twins. Where did you hear it from? I read your link of Islamic against marrying to conjoined twins. Why they can't accept it? I personally never see the conjoined twins for real life. I watched on tv. It's very tough. Your second link, I'd seem that before on Discovery Health Channel.

Oh yeah, now I understand your inquiry. I first learned about cojoined twins a long time ago. Then I recently watched the TLC special on these little girls. One of the girls said they wanted to get married and to have babies. It made me curious.

Later on I googled this topic up, and just happened to see the Islamic website. I thought it was silly they forbade such marriages simply because they do not allow 'third party' to be there for the intimacy.

There is not much info on this.

Oh yeah, now I understand your inquiry. I first learned about cojoined twins a long time ago. Then I recently watched the TLC special on these little girls. One of the girls said they wanted to get married and to have babies. It made me curious.

Later on I googled this topic up, and just happened to see the Islamic website. I thought it was silly they forbade such marriages simply because they do not allow 'third party' to be there for the intimacy.

There is not much info on this.

I want to curious about marrying to conjoined twins too. I think it's nothing wrong to marry if they can't get separate from surgery. Did you know their brains are different?

You know Lisa and Reba are connected in their brains and different personality.

Yes, you're right.

The wives of these twins, (also twins but not cojoined) Sarah and Sally, are my ancestors. As for their sex life, the family story goes, they built two homes, one for each sister, and the men spent 3 nights at each home. They had an agreement that the other was to pretend to be asleep while the couple engaged in romance was busy. BTW, two of their children were deaf, one girl and one boy.

I have always believed that it does take a very special person to marry conjoined twins.

Conjoined twins do have as much rights as we do towards marriage, lovemaking, childbearing and so on. Just so unfortunate that society feels free to mock them.

I have always believed that it does take a very special person to marry conjoined twins.

Conjoined twins do have as much rights as we do towards marriage, lovemaking, childbearing and so on. Just so unfortunate that society feels free to mock them.

:gpost: said well!

Like I said before, I just see nothing is wrong with marryin' those twins. I just hate how people just go and gasps at them while they look down on as if those twins are just 'different' than us. :roll: Shm! Let them happy. Let someone who is really interested in them (want them, love them and so on) so let him be. :)

I see nothing wrong with conjoined twins getting married.

neither do i. in fact, i say more power to them.

(not directing this question at you dreama, but to ad'ers in general) if you think it's wrong for conjoined twins to get married, how would you feel if someone said it wasn't okay for deaf people to get married?

My answer is simply this, let the nature run their course. We all marry, so do conjoined twins, therefore, why debate about someone else that are not us?

neither do i. in fact, i say more power to them.

(not directing this question at you dreama, but to ad'ers in general) if you think it's wrong for conjoined twins to get married, how would you feel if someone said it wasn't okay for deaf people to get married?

Good point.

Back