Marry out of U.S

Mani 420

Reaction score
Hi!

Can I marry outside of USA and bring my wife here when having Supplemental Security Income! I'm just curious... because I won't be finding my wife here in U.S.A I'm originally from Pakistan. And I have a U.S nationality....

I think it's hard, because U.S govt want me to have a minimum of 10 thousand dollars in bank to support my wife when she arrives...

Hello, i never trust who ladies wants to marry men america. When you bring new wife in usa then when she got new green card,she will move out or escaped without you knew. She hided somewhere in the state,usa. It happened to me first time. I willllll never marry who lady from out of usa. Too many ladies did it like that over 2 to 3 million people. How dare you want to marry lady out of usa ? What s wrong with females in the usa. They have the gally, deaf happy hour everywhere in usa,deaf colleges,etc. Why do you want the lady from outside of usa. That s stupid but if ladies moved here or visit/visa in usa many times if you knew her. That s normal. Good lucky to mani 420.

Not really since you're in Indy, not many immigrants live in Indy, more faster to get paperworks done compares to Chicago, NYC, LA, and other big cities.

gotta love those freeloaders

Hi!

Can I marry outside of USA and bring my wife here when having Supplemental Security Income! I'm just curious... because I won't be finding my wife here in U.S.A I'm originally from Pakistan. And I have a U.S nationality....

I think it's hard, because U.S govt want me to have a minimum of 10 thousand dollars in bank to support my wife when she arrives...
You need to ask the people at INS and Social Security offices. Our opinions here at AD aren't official.

Maybe you should get a lawyer who specializes in immigration matters.

$5000 to get the ball rolling. then the costs go up and up.

move to canada. it is a lot easier.

Really? Thanks for the good laugh. It really depends though, but it is very difficult for a lot of immigrants to become permanent residents of Canada.

Word of advise.... marry and bring spouse to the USA and spouse commits crime, your fully legally responsible for it.

That is, if spouse came here and commit millions of dollars on fraud, you may have to pay back.... worth it? I don't think so!

Really? Thanks for the good laugh. It really depends though, but it is very difficult for a lot of immigrants to become permanent residents of Canada.

I have to agree with that. I don't agree with DDU on this between USA and Canada trying to become permanent resident or full Canadian citizen of Canada. If DDU think that Canada is easy, then he is wrong. It is tough here, too, like USA. Got to go with the paperwork and get through it.

20,000 dollars is a lot of money to bring a new bride from another country to come to USA or Canada. :hmm:

The process to becoming a permanent resident in Canada is enough to make a tough guy cry like a baby.

The process to becoming a permanent resident in Canada is enough to make a tough guy cry like a baby.

Not really. A friend of mine flew in Montreal from Ukraine, and two months later he got permanent resident in Canada.:hmm:

Not really. A friend of mine flew in Montreal from Ukraine, and two months later he got permanent resident in Canada.:hmm:

That's because Québec has it's own, entirely separate evaluation, acceptance and residency application and approval process than the rest of Canada. Realistically applying to Québec for permanent resident status is almost as if one was applying to an entirely different country (than the process for approval for the rest of Canada.)

For residency visas (temp or permanent) Québec has a number of "special offers" for people who meet specific requirements (education, linguistic, financial, family already living in QUEBEC as Canadian citizens etc) provided the persons also agree to make Québec their permanent home (for a minimum number of years after becoming a permanent resident &/ citizen).

What most people outside of Canada (and even some in Canada) do not realize is that while Québec is officially a province within & part of Canada - in many very real and practical ways (legal, governmental, immigration/residency, linguistic etc) Québec is much more it's own country, or at least a country-within-a-country than it is a typical Canadian Province (vaguely like Washington DC is unique in the USA not only because it is the Country's capital, but also because it is NOT a part of any USA state ....It's a central PART of the USA, but is also separate in many fundamental and critical ways).

One simple "everyday" example is that most coupons, product warranties, and "Canada-wide campaigns" (merchandise, store, banking, auto sales etc) are NOT valid in the province of Québec and offers valid in Québec are typically ONLY valid in Québec.

Here's a brief explanation of the process for Canada and Québec

$5000 is for the us just to start. canada s different. people working the system in vancouver and toronto pay upwards of $20,000 just to marry a canadian. the girl i knew in vancouver got her divorce as soon as her 3 years were up

Hi!

got cash ready? ready to bring wife from otheer country here and then have her divorce you after she gets her green card ? then what?!

I seen a few friends against my adivcee being suckered getting thier new wifes out of usa and then only to end up alone again. all that pain , money, effort for what ?! a couple nights of okay sex? :roll:

got cash ready? ready to bring wife from otheer country here and then have her divorce you after she gets her green card ? then what?!

I seen a few friends against my adivcee being suckered getting thier new wifes out of usa and then only to end up alone again. all that pain , money, effort for what ?! a couple nights of okay sex? :roll:

I think that the only problem with marry someone outside of their race is that the bride or the groom has a different customs than USA or Canada customs. It is very hard for both couples to get along with each other of their differences. Some couples can get along very well with no problems.

For me, I have no problem with my husband as his customs of Ojibwe culture is almost similiar to my Cree tradition and also they came from USA before coming to the Manitoulin Island long and long time ago (many Centuries ago). It all depend on trying to make the marriage work for them or not. Being married is not a bed of roses, though.

I would have to agree that it is not a good idea to marry someone who has different customs coming from overseas. :hmm:

Hi!

If you can find a wife who is originally from Pakistan if you know her customs very well. But the important thing is to get to know her and she to know you too so that is the first step before you decide to marry her. Not an arranged marriage if that is what you are looking for. Having an arranged marriage is not going to work in the long run. So meet her halfway and she will do the same with you too (halfway). :wave:

Sorry, I just forgot that I made a thread on AD... I know the lady and her whole family...
We often do arranged marriage, my uncle (not deaf or HOH) brought her wife here, it was also an arranged marriage and now they have 3 kids and living happily in Houston, TX.... That's why I want to marry her... Thanks everyone...

@ red2x2varoom

I'm sorry to hear your story... You should've married to a lady who is same race as you... Thank you....

Back