Marlee Matlin may go Dancing With the Stars

Oh bummer ... I missed it this evening as I was watching my nephew/godson on RAW show on TV. I forgot about Marlee's show. Although I did watch Marlee's dancing last week. Yes she did good job last week. I'm wondering is there any video clip of Marlee's second dancing show anyway on internet? If so, please post that link here. Thanks!

I am proud of MM 's dance with Fabian. She is a natural dancer! The judges love her!!

Curious, do you think it is fair for Kristi (Japanese-American figure skater) to participate the compeition? She is basically dancer for an ice skater?

I am proud of MM 's dance with Fabian. She is a natural dancer! The judges love her!!

Curious, do you think it is fair for Kristi (Japanese-American figure skater) to participate the compeition? She is basically dancer for an ice skater?

Yea, I think it's fair. Even tho they both are dances. Still is not same thing at all. They both follow different set of rules.

Kalista
yes,Priscilla used to be very beautiful,her hair color is just awful! :x She has ruined her face,with all the plastic surgery. It has made her look sad and she rarely smiles at all :|Everyone knows she has to be at least 60 now, who does she think she is kidding? Other two who look as bad as her are Joanna Rivers and Cher also.

Here she is in 1974, way, way before any plastic surgery:

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/5/4/9/7/17227945-17227947-large.jpg

and late 70s/80s

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/259588~Priscilla-Presley-Posters.jpg

I read news today it was not plastic sugery that Priscilla had. She had something called "botox" that caused her face to look awful. It was says that she went to see a doctor that offer her cheap price for $300 to 500 buck a pop to have her face injected with botox but found out that she didn't know the doctor that did not have a license and injected her with silonce instead. The doctor I forget his name but I will look up again. He is now being sued and under the FBI invesigation and he not from america he will be deported back to his country. I will look it up for you. :) She is 62 not 60.

Found the video clip for Week 2!!! Whew. Beautiful job she did. Wish to have CC to "see" what those three judges had to say about it. In case you haven't seen it on TV .... here is the link you can check yourself. Enjoy!

Dancing With The Stars Season 6 (Week 2) Marlee & Fabian - AOL Video

Also another one for Week 1 for those who missed it on Tv ...

Marlee Matlin - Dancing With The Stars (Week 1) - AOL Video

Oh bummer ... I missed it this evening as I was watching my nephew/godson on RAW show on TV. I forgot about Marlee's show. Although I did watch Marlee's dancing last week. Yes she did good job last week. I'm wondering is there any video clip of Marlee's second dancing show anyway on internet? If so, please post that link here. Thanks!

MM is not bad dancer. Its ok! ! ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr She need more strong! !

Kristi & Mark are great ! The best so far...
:afro:

M-

White%20Ninja%20Dance.gif

(DANCING AROUND)

WoW, authenic. I like the film of the Dancing Around. That is way cool. :cool:

Marlee and Fabian did a great job , Go Marlee!! She's awesome keep your votes coming!

She sure did great! Look like almost everybody at the dance gets 21 points lol, someone get to go home.

Yup,she's a fabulous actress and a wonderful dancer! Best of luck on DWTS'S.Way to go !!!:fingersx:

Marlee is safe and will continue to dance next week. Keep going Marlee!!!

Yep Marlee have my vote so far! ,,, ha. I was suprise that Marissa and Tony stay in the dance since they had the lowest score. But made it to stay in the game. But poor Steven Guttenberg got the boot! I can't believe he got eliminated. But he was funny last night dancing with Jonthan who is Anna's husband and Steve partner in the dance. I was hoping Adam get the boot instead. Tsk. But Go go Marlee show them what you are made of! :)

Back