Marijuana VS Alcohol debates

gmcman1996

Reaction score
God made grass, Man made booze, Who do you trust?..

Your opinions are all welcome... :rockon:

FYI: I don't believe that religion discussions are allowed on AllDeaf.com.

Who do I trust? God.

FYI: I don't believe that religion discussions are allowed on AllDeaf.com.

Who do I trust? God.

Thank for trust me. Yes, I'm your god. Go and play with grass. Don't eat it because some dog poo on there. Whoops. Let me upgrade on The Sims.

both still kill while driving by yourself :)

Not if you use common sense! Just don't drive! Hell, when I smoke it, I stay put, and don't go anywhere... same for drinking beer... Yep! that way keep driver license, and not be stupid... Play smart!

I think I misunderstood the questions after i read Reba's post.... I don't do marijuana nor drink.

God made grass, Man made booze, Who do you trust?..

Your opinions are all welcome... :rockon:
Actually, God made the raw products for both. It's man who uses and abuses the natural elements.

Actually, God made the raw products for both. It's man who uses and abuses the natural elements.

True... but still man made booze, not God... Think about it for a minute... Man created moonshine... hence bootlegging, then the birth of NASCAR.... Duh!

Alcohol kill people while marijuana haven't killed anyone so far... Hmmm.... (see my post in Marijuana thread on the 9th page)

Alcohol kill people while marijuana haven't killed anyone so far... Hmmm.... (see my post in Marijuana thread on the 9th page)

Marijuana fried your brain chemistry. Have you seen the TV commercial of fried egg, It was one of the best commercial ever, where it shows an egg, "This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs" :thumb:

Marijuana fried your brain chemistry. Have you seen the TV commercial of fried egg, It was one of the best commercial ever, where it shows an egg, "This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs" :thumb:

Actually, marijuana has not been shown, conclusively, to cause any form of brain damage. Alcohol, on the other hand, is responsible for not just brain damage (known as Korsakov's Syndrome or "wet brain") it also is responsible for liver disease, digestive disorders, and alcohol poisoning leading to death.

Actually, marijuana has not been shown, conclusively, to cause any form of brain damage. Alcohol, on the other hand, is responsible for not just brain damage (known as Korsakov's Syndrome or "wet brain") it also is responsible for liver disease, digestive disorders, and alcohol poisoning leading to death.
Did I say brain damage?, if so please do show me where I stated that. :roll: Marijuana does effects the memory and learning. Question is how focused are they when they smoked marijuana?

My husband is a pot head.I got stories to tell on that one.Pot has done more harm to my marriage than anything. :(

Did I say brain damage?, if so please do show me where I stated that. :roll: Marijuana does effects the memory and learning. Question is how focused are they when they smoked marijuana?

This is your brain....this is your brain on drugs. The whole point of the commercial was the implication that drugs caused brain damage (i.e. "fried" the brain.) You mentioned the commercial, and said it was one of the best ever. Therefore, it was assumed that you agreed with the message the commercial intended; and that message was that drugs caused brain damage.

There is no proof that marijuana impedes learning, or that it causes memory problems. I explained that in a previous post.

Back