Many bikes for sale

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I've 150+ bikes for sale. I've started to put them on my facebook bike page here:

Always reliable used bikes for sale | Facebook

The link above is for bike sales only. My face book name is Derek Troy.

Obviously, you will need a facebook account to check on those bikes.

i would say just like hot rodders, collectors 'seem' rich but they not, they just obsessed, its a hobby , like many ppl buy books to read, ever seen how expensive books are these days? only need to buy 5 of it new its about same as a bike. now come to car parts for hot rodders, restorers, same thing, bloody expensive, its often cheaper jsut to buy ordinary car and forget it....

nothing strange about it, just a different way of living...
\

You know that all of us deaf people have good eyes for good deals. That is how I stockpile. I become a hoarder. I'm depressed. It's not fun any more to do bikes.

I do have a silver Bianchi Bergamo women bike. No Bianchi men road bikes or mountain bike in stock right now.

Are they in good condition? I may be interested in a bike since mine got stolen in 2005. It'd get me get to places where the buses doesn't go.

Do you have 07 Ibex X-ray cyclocross bike? 57 cm. charcoal pearl.

Do you have any decent road bikes? I am looking to do some cross training pretty soon and even do a bike race sometime in the near future. I would really rather not have a super skinny tire, like the professionals have though.

Do you have anything like that? Or if not, maybe a guide as to what I should be looking for?

Hi

i like yours bikes.
i need more ofthem.
Howyou can send me ?
i live in ROMANIA, Cluj Napoca
street Albac, nr.17 ap.22

i am hard of hearing and vice-president of Assocition Of Deaf person from Cluj.
Give us a good price for 20 - 30 bikes, maybe more for ours members.
What do you think ?
Maybe you couldcome here, in Cluj, in visit and i'll be glad to be your interpreter.
See you soon.

My e-mail: ot.2010@yahoo.com
All the best, David

NO Unicycle. I get Treks from time to time if you want to let me know frame size, I can tell you.

Posted on your FB page - looking for a high end mountain bike. Don't like taking out my CD.01 on rainy days for training.

-Paul

Back