Man Who Stood Up To Munich Shooter Now Facing Prosecution For 'insulting Killer'

hoichi

Reaction score
z germans never cease to amaze, rather like the frenchies, in a way..

so here's a guy who just happens to witness the killings in munich, and the guy who said some bad words to the killer during the massacre..which z german police feel hurt the killers feelings
z germans investigate and prosecute the man for "hate speech" for denouncing the killer as he killed..

shame what happened to z germans!! the nazis and commies in a century must of taken its toll alas
well..

insulting terrorist during the killing will get you investigated in germany..z germans used to be a different sort as reputation held,,,,,

some plms here in the article, iran wasn't the home of the aryan race, iranians, persians are indo european in origins and language and those languages and origins did NOT begin in what is now iran..they ended up there, did NOT originate there

a computer prob wrote this article anyway so its close to irrelevant..regardless.

as for the alleged quote of the killer or his right wing ties, its rather very very doubtful a half germ,and iranian would be active in hitler's children aryan orgs in germany at this time..
the reason for this is........oh never mind..

Brave man who stood up to Munich shooter now facing prosecution for 'INSULTING killer'
A MAN who famously stood up to the Munich shooter after he killed nine people is facing being charged by a prosecutor for insulting the killer.

By Alix Culbertson

PUBLISHED: 14:43, Thu, Aug 4, 2016

Thomas Salbey, 57, saw the shooting happening from his balcony in the Bavarian capital on July 22.

In an attempt to stop 18 year old Ali Sonboly from further slaughtering people, he swore at the shooter as he was standing in a car park below.

Sonboly shouted at him: "I am a German."

Footage of the feisty exchange went viral as thousands praised Mr Salbey for standing up to the deluded teenager.

The plucky German also hurled a beer bottle at the attacker in a desperate attempt to stop him.

He said: “All I had was a beer bottle to throw at him, but if I had a gun I would have shot him in the head.”

Loner Sonboly had just shot dead nine people, mainly young teenagers he had lured to McDonald’s on the premise of free food.

The German-Iranian also injured 16 others during the rampage before he killed himself a kilometre away from the Munich Olympiad shopping centre he carried the shooting out at.

Now, in a twist of German justice, Mr Salbey is now facing charges for standing up to the killer who shot himself in the head.

Florian Weinzierl, spokesman from the Munich State Prosecutor’s office, confirmed the Munich resident is being investigated.

He said the post-shooting exchange between Mr Salbey and Sonboly had no influence on their actions.

What will be included in the charges remains to be established, as it whether they will be brought forward.

But Mr Weinzierl, suggested they could include “insults to the detriment of the dead.”

According to the spokesman, a court review will be completed soon.

Shortly after the shooting, it was revealed Sonboly considered himself Aryan, despite his Iranian heritage, and held racist view, including a deep hatred for Turks and Arabs.

Iran is considered to be the home of the Aryan race and Sonboly was said to be proud of his Iranian ancestry despite his dislike for neighbouring countries in the Middle East.

The right-wing killer also said it was an “honour” to have shared his birthday - April 20 - with Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.

Materials found at the gunman's home also showed he had been hospitalised for three months to treat a mental health condition and was an avid player of violent video games.

One of the games, 'Counter Strike: Source', was a game "played by nearly every known rampage killer", according to the president of Bavaria's crime office, Robert Heimberger.

Detectives believe the gunman was also inspired by Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik, and likely staged the shooting on the fifth anniversary of Breivik's massacre of 77 people.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ly-prosecution

Ah ... are we back to blaming video games for mass shootings? Okay, I know that was not your point here... but being raised in Germany this is not a surprise to me... German laws are only outclassed in weirdness by their tax policies...

Ah ... are we back to blaming video games for mass shootings? Okay, I know that was not your point here... but being raised in Germany this is not a surprise to me... German laws are only outclassed in weirdness by their tax policies...

such is the fate of once interesting nation..

germany's muslim future will be if anything interesting..at this rate, i doubt many will even fight back...nations come people go, nations go people come...

an irony here, given german history..but ah well

such is the fate of once interesting nation..

germany's muslim future will be if anything interesting..at this rate, i doubt many will even fight back...nations come people go, nations go people come...

an irony here, given german history..but ah well
But this is sadly not restricted to Muslims or the like... it is a universal policy that is being called to light due to the actions, YouTube video, and the ethnicity of the shooter...

But this is sadly not restricted to Muslims or the like... it is a universal policy that is being called to light due to the actions, YouTube video, and the ethnicity of the shooter...

yep, its showing the fundamental plm, z germans now wont fight back,,they don't care,,,they don't, its all cool the police will protect you, as waves and waves come in the first thing being done is of course layign roots, havign chidlren more th emeeirier..
while german birth rates themselves fall...

im making no value judgments here, im just stating looking at numbers, tag on years, births, deaths, at this rate its just a matter of time and sex.....

at one point the numbers will be of a mass where those germans who don't care will simply die and their country is in the hands of others..

almost karmic actually

if you think about..

Back