Man stopped from killing his children....

I suspect he will...in today's society, even doing the obvious right thing often comes back to bite you. I remember the story that ran of a man that saved a bear cub that was dying and he brought it to a reservation that would care for it and return it to it's mother. They wanted to put him in jail for that....so saving two babies will probably not be much different. We'll see.....

I hope guy is not faced with criminal charges for saving babies.

I suspect he will...in today's society, even doing the obvious right thing often comes back to bite you. I remember the story that ran of a man that saved a bear cub that was dying and he brought it to a reservation that would care for it and return it to it's mother. They wanted to put him in jail for that....so saving two babies will probably not be much different. We'll see.....
They are probably trying to discourage people from interfering with nature. I was taught not to touch kittens that appeared to be abandon because the momma cat was probably moving her litter and this "abandoned" kitty was probably the last one she would be moving. I'm sure the same applies to dogs and other animals. And if you see several babies, the mom may be hunting for dinner. It's best to stay away and wait to see if the mom comes back. If you're too close the mom may not come back for the baby(ies).

Back