Man steals 60 games in pants

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Sometimes the simplest plans are the most effective. One gamer managed to steal 60 PlayStation Portable games from a Myrtle Beach Blockbuster yesterday, not by digging a tunnel or using some secret spy equipment--he simply stuck them in his pants, reports Myrtlebeachonline.com. According to a police report, his "pants were bulging out because he had so many games [in them]." An employee, who had observed the thief shoving PSP games in his pants, asked him to stop as he was leaving the store, but the perpetrator fled in a rental car. The value of the games is estimated at $1,800.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/news_spots.html?date=1149882442#6152587

I couldnt believe this guy. 60 psp games in his pants and he got away. Amazing. :shock:

Wow, he is very smart to stole 60 PSP in his pants, but its very stupid... He should think before he act!

farewell65 said:
Wow, he is very smart to stole 60 PSP in his pants, but its very stupid... He should think before he act!

please explain how it is smart.

Wolfboy said:
Sometimes the simplest plans are the most effective. One gamer managed to steal 60 PlayStation Portable games from a Myrtle Beach Blockbuster yesterday, not by digging a tunnel or using some secret spy equipment--he simply stuck them in his pants, reports Myrtlebeachonline.com. According to a police report, his "pants were bulging out because he had so many games [in them]." An employee, who had observed the thief shoving PSP games in his pants, asked him to stop as he was leaving the store, but the perpetrator fled in a rental car. The value of the games is estimated at $1,800.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/news_spots.html?date=1149882442#6152587

I couldnt believe this guy. 60 psp games in his pants and he got away. Amazing. :shock:

yes my friend told me before news come out.. i live in myrtle beach.. that day i went over and talk to my friend who work blockbuster so i askin about xbox 360 games.. so it was out of stock.. so later on my friend send me txt msg and told me about stolen 60 psp game.. i just :jaw: and told him what an idiots he is..

Gt-racing said:
some one with huge ass pants

or he wear too bigger pant with little belt to make fit looks funny.

I'm not surprised. We once had a guy fill up trash bags with music CDs and run out the front door with them into a van that was parked and ready to drive off.

Yep, this happened at Blockbuster Video. :)

FutureGame2100 said:
Man stolen sixty games and put all the games into his pants. It's so impossible!
if it's so impossible for you... hmm would you like to try it yourself? heh :deal:

FutureGame2100 said:
Man stolen sixty games and put all the games into his pants. It's so impossible!
It's possible. Remember, PSP games are like mini CDs.

Back