Man plows throug crowd killing two people

respectyoda

Reaction score
There is a big event going on right now in Austin called SXSW which means South by Southwest. On Thursday, a man was driving and managed to go around barriers on a street in which he ended up plowing through a crowd. He killed two people and wounded at least two dozen others. Read all about it here.

Man kills two by Plowing Through Crowd in Austin

Yes, I saw that on the news. Awful!

:repost: Someone already beat you to it.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

That, and a nagging headache. Makes it kinda hard to focus.

Mark

You have a nagging headache huh? Take some medicine then! While you are at it, what do you think about the article(s) mentioned here?

You have a nagging headache huh? Take some medicine then! While you are at it, what do you think about the article(s) mentioned here?

About to. And I already read the news 2 days ago. He's facing capital murder charges, and I'm kinda split on that one.

Mark

About to. And I already read the news 2 days ago. He's facing capital murder charges, and I'm kinda split on that one.

Mark

Care to elaborate on why you are split on that recent news of him facing murder charges?

Care to elaborate on why you are split on that recent news of him facing murder charges?

It's not the murder charge I'm talking about. It's the capital part I'm talking about. I do not know of too many cases where a person was charged with a capital crime while driving drunk. Manslaughter, yes. Vehicular Manslaughter, yes. Capital murder? Not so sure.

Mark

It's not the murder charge I'm talking about. It's the capital part I'm talking about. I do not know of too many cases where a person was charged with a capital crime while driving drunk. Manslaughter, yes. Vehicular Manslaughter, yes. Capital murder? Not so sure.

Mark

Yeah, I understand. He has a lengthy criminal record and this is not the first time he has been thrown in jail for a traffic offense. It was bound to happen that he would eventually kill someone behind the wheel with how his lifestyle is.

I posted about this on a thread , is that what you mean? I did not made a thread about it.

Like I already said, I jumped the gun a little bit. I was thinking of a different article.

Mark

Wow, the suspect was from Fairbanks, Alaska and had trouble there on marijuana. Now he is there in Austin, Texas doing the same thing for smoking marijuana. I am glad that he got arrested for this. Killing two people and hurting many others are not cool. No way. He need to deserve hard punishment like going to prison for a long time, no parole. He has a trouble life where there is no change. :(

Wow, the suspect was from Fairbanks, Alaska and had trouble there on marijuana. Now he is there in Austin, Texas doing the same thing for smoking marijuana. I am glad that he got arrested for this. Killing two people and hurting many others are not cool. No way. He need to deserve hard punishment like going to prison for a long time, no parole. He has a trouble life where there is no change. :(

He was charged with a capital offense. That's the death penalty right there.

Mark

No sympathy for idiots like this. Grrrrrr makes me so angry!!!!!!

People who don't get a real punishment for their past offenses and get off easily will be more likely to do it again. Even people who don't get a punishment for their crimes it is in their heart to continue to do evil. Truly sad.

Back