Making a nursery for the arrival of my son

Babies grow so fast..soon he won't look like a baby anymore.

He just turned 7 months old and is signing "Milk" and saying "Ma-Ma"

is this normal?

you back that good...he looks real cutey and these are the best years unfortunately we all to knackerd when they babies...enjoy these some of best years.

Ahhhh he is so smart. My kids said "Da-Da" first. I gave birth....they called him first. hahahaha

That's because dada is easier for them to say than mama. I'm sure once they could say mama you had times you wished they day dada. :giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

My wife and I are making a nursery for our son (expected to be born in mid-August). She picked the color - I picked the paint. I chose Sherwin Williams paint - the classification is their "Emerald" quality paint. It is a whopping $70 a gallon :shock: but it is satin latex and crayon washable. My wife picked a color called "fun yellow" which isn't my preference - I wanted a cool blue (which I think would have a more calming effect) but I am not the "boss". ;)

I also painted the trim with ultra bright white hi-gloss enamel and the paint is made by Glidden.

Both paints are extremely easy to deal with and are very rich textured. I also picked up some removable wall stickers and I am in the process of putting up a border in the room now - the following is an iphone picture and I will take high quality pictures once the project is complete:

I think you are doing a great job! I don't know where you live but yellow always makes rainy, dreary days better! And I love the animals. It is NOT overdone!

That's because dada is easier for them to say than mama. I'm sure once they could say mama you had times you wished they day dada. :giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

My wife coached him ;)

Btw, he goes absolutely crazy when we put him in his jumper, especially when I play music for him. So far his favorite song is "The Name Game" by Shirley Ellis.

My wife coached him ;)

Btw, he goes absolutely crazy when we put him in his jumper, especially when I play music for him. So far his favorite song is "The Name Game" by Shirley Ellis.
Sadly, my boy has outgrown his jumper. He has a taste in music, mostly reggae and jazz.

He just turned 7 months old and is signing "Milk" and saying "Ma-Ma"

is this normal?

Oh yea that's about the age when he will start using different signs. It will be fun! Enjoy!

Are you getting less sleep? lol
I have done ok. He has not learned to escape from the crib yet. It is playtime, when he is on the floor, that things get interesting. He scoots out of mirror range (we use a mirror when he is behind us) often, so it gets difficult to surf the net, watch a movie, etc. Next thing you know, he is pulling on wires, standing on the sofa with his back to the open side....:nono:

Back