mail2web working? or maybe ActiveSync?

IloveVP

Reaction score
Past few days, I have not gotten any mail2web email. I checked ActiveSync status and it shows Microsoft Exchange as connected. But "synchronizing folders" takes a while like 10-15 mintes and then "looking for changes" but it never complete synchronizing. I had to stop it and check to see if Microsoft Exchanged is still connected. Yes it was still. I checked into the Mail2Web website and found a quite number of email messages waiting to be synchronized.

Wondering if you have experienced that diffuculty.

Please advise.
Thanks

Moto Q 9c
Window Mobile 6.0

Past few days, I have not gotten any mail2web email. I checked ActiveSync status and it shows Microsoft Exchange as connected. But "synchronizing folders" takes a while like 10-15 mintes and then "looking for changes" but it never complete synchronizing. I had to stop it and check to see if Microsoft Exchanged is still connected. Yes it was still. I checked into the Mail2Web website and found a quite number of email messages waiting to be synchronized.

Wondering if you have experienced that diffuculty.

Please advise.
Thanks

Moto Q 9c
Window Mobile 6.0

Mine is working fine still. I gotten several emails today already from mail2web.

yea i had same plm with you, ilovevp. you arent only one. several friends and my wife have same plm but they come back eventually.

try to unmark the check a box of SSL in activesync's configure server, then try reconnecting it. it should work but you can re mark the check on that box of ssl again after few hours.

Hrmmm today I am not getting some emails from mail2web now. They must be having a sync problem on the server.

I just logged on my Web Outlook and saw several new emails on mail2web but not on my phone yet.

Glad I am not only one with that problem... Right on about webmail system that is still working. Of course, that problem will go away eventually. That was why I checked the website and hoped to see if this problem is acknowledged but none. I am sure the people over there is working on this... Thank you all...

Back