Mail2web Changes and Upgrades

IloveVP

Reaction score
Hi..

Just let you, Mail2Web users know of this new exchange upgrade. The new basic Mail2Web service starting on May 1, 2009 will no longer support ActiveSync that I am using to get emails. If you want to continue what you are using right now, you have to pay 4.95 per month if that is what I understood.

Have you gotten this email from Mail2Web?

No, I use gmail on BB and got love it.

Eh.. why do you want to pay if you can get it for free like Google Mail, Yahoo, and Hotmail?

Eh.. why do you want to pay if you can get it for free like Google Mail, Yahoo, and Hotmail?

I know about that but not exactly like a direct push email ... Once an email arrives Mail2Web, it shoots to my phone via ActiveSync. No waiting.
You can not sync to Google, Yahoo, etc. Like every 5 min checking ... That is a kind of too slow.

Yeah I got the email from mail2web this morning about that and was stunned that they decided to charge for it. They also do sync contacts, calendar, etc. It's kinda like similar to a Tmobile sidekick when email pops up as soon it arrives, same thing with contacts, calendar, etc.

Back