M$'s Ban Wave

M$ is greedy and like to drain people's money to make M$ more profit. What a crook.

I dont have a xbox 360 and still have PS3 - but I upgraded my PC to Win 7 just becuase I hate Vista.

Worst of all, Microsoft will lose more money from customers they ban from Xbox LIVE. Perhaps lose the hardcore fans to neither PS3 or Wii too.

I do not mind get Windows 7 Pro for better performance and useful features.

Win with better performance is good, I agree with you - other than that for gaming reasons, screw M$

Yes, you can do whatever you want with the Xbox 360s... but if you're going to use their services, then it can't be modified. Think of it as a warranty.

When you get a computer, but you modify it yourself... you void the warranty.

For all we know, it could be a mod that could cause problems with their service. That's why they don't want modded Xboxes.

Yes, you can do whatever you want with the Xbox 360s... but if you're going to use their services, then it can't be modified. Think of it as a warranty.

For all we know, it could be a mod that could cause problems with their service. That's why they don't want modded Xboxes.

Void warranty are understandable, but console ban? That hurt us and even worse they are losing customers down the drain faster than meet the eyes. No wonder people are moving to Ps3 now.

Pretty pointless. When you own the xbox360 for long time till out of warranty then add mod and you get ban!

Also some people add mod on the xbox360 to solve the problem from red rings of death.

How come Sony have no problem with mod? Sony allows people to swap the hard drive on PS3 without problem but M$ is not allow. Why?
In fact P3 is less problem than X360.

I modded on the xbox and the PS2 before and they have no problem for many years.

I prefer built the computer over new computer. Why? Mostly new computers are only 1-3 years warranty.

You can get parts like motherboard, hard drive, video card, etc.. Some of hardwares are three-five years warranty and some of hardware are lifetime warranty.

Which one you want?

HDD 120GB is $55
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=120GB_hard_drive-_-22-149-093-_-Product

HDD 120 for xbox360 is $150
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microso...ci_sku=8267751&ref=06&loc=01&id=1170290207575

Why should spend $150 for crap because of warranty? :roll:

Pretty pointless. When you own the xbox360 for long time till out of warranty then add mod and you get ban!

Also some people add mod on the xbox360 to solve the problem from red rings of death.

How come Sony have no problem with mod? Sony allows people to swap the hard drive on PS3 without problem but M$ is not allow. Why?
In fact P3 is less problem than X360.

I modded on the xbox and the PS2 before and they have no problem for many years.

I prefer built the computer over new computer. Why? Mostly new computers are only 1-3 years warranty.

You can get parts like motherboard, hard drive, video card, etc.. Some of hardwares are three-five years warranty and some of hardware are lifetime warranty.

Which one you want?

HDD 120GB is $55
Newegg.com - TOSHIBA MK1254GSY (HDD2E44) 120GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Notebook Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Microsoft - Xbox 360 Hard Drive (120GB) - 9Z6-00001

Why should spend $150 for crap because of warranty? :roll:
Newegg.com - TOSHIBA MK1254GSY (HDD2E44) 120GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache 2.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Notebook Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Doesn't do anything by itself.

Gotta buy other stuff like a motherboard, RAM, power supply, fan, etc...

Just honestly thinking funny, someone told that don't buy win7 or xbox360.... he think he own them as his little kids and tell them to do.. He is the worst IGNORANT on earth! He himself isnt the realistic Gamer like the rest of us who stay the true experience gamers.. He got thru people's mouth of the words what he get, but he NEVER actually play video games nor his own console/ gaming rig like rest of us. C'MON! Plus he really depend on the resource sites instead of his own experience..

Win7 is saviour of the world, Win7 (pro) offer for PC Gamers can play old games which running XP Mode via Win7...

Anyway let back this topic: this is new? No this isnt first time, it is old for long time ago since Ms banned the first XBOX users who modded their first xbox before X360 released on 2005. why should gamers kiss MS's @$$? They already abused our trust and our money for xbox 360 rodd issues. they never fix nor modfied the designed xbox 360 prevent from getting rodd. MS intend to pushing me very far from xbox 360 for PC gaming.

I don't think so Many will moving to PS3 events. but they are more and more divide into PC gaming, PS3, wii, Others. I strong believe PS3 wont be exist in few years, when next gen console coming, Sony will force you load the Direct Download games like PSP go running digital games without UMD disks in events..

However PC gaming is dominate as always..

The term modified console can apply to many things. It can simply mean modded console that can play pirated games. It can mean modded console that helps the player cheat in an online multiplayer game. It could mean a number of things. Most of these things hurt the multiplayer experience for the everyday gamer who may or may not take their gaming seriously.

Bottom line is Microsoft has to protect their investments, whether it be pretty or not. And yes, as above stated you still can have your pirated console, you just cannot use XboxLive's services. Seems fair to me, since Microsoft covered their bases with license agreements, terms of service when certain things are clicked on XBL. People with modifed consoles knew and know the risks of trying to play online. I guess it wasn't till now that Microsoft got serious about it.

Doesn't do anything by itself.

Gotta buy other stuff like a motherboard, RAM, power supply, fan, etc...

Read again.

Which one you want?

HDD 120GB is $55

Microsoft - Xbox 360 Hard Drive (120GB) - 9Z6-00001

Why should spend $150 for crap because of warranty?

This is talk about swap the hard drive for xbox360. This is not about built the computer. Did you click a 2nd link about xbox360 HDD and it will work with computer? I don't think so.

PS3 can accept with this for any brand HDD and X360 don't.

Last edited:
Just honestly thinking funny, someone told that don't buy win7 or xbox360.... he think he own them as his little kids and tell them to do.. He is the worst IGNORANT on earth! He himself isnt the realistic Gamer like the rest of us who stay the true experience gamers.. He got thru people's mouth of the words what he get, but he NEVER actually play video games nor his own console/ gaming rig like rest of us. C'MON! Plus he really depend on the resource sites instead of his own experience..

Win7 is saviour of the world, Win7 (pro) offer for PC Gamers can play old games which running XP Mode via Win7...

Anyway let back this topic: this is new? No this isnt first time, it is old for long time ago since Ms banned the first XBOX users who modded their first xbox before X360 released on 2005. why should gamers kiss MS's @$$? They already abused our trust and our money for xbox 360 rodd issues. they never fix nor modfied the designed xbox 360 prevent from getting rodd. MS intend to pushing me very far from xbox 360 for PC gaming.

I don't think so Many will moving to PS3 events. but they are more and more divide into PC gaming, PS3, wii, Others. I strong believe PS3 wont be exist in few years, when next gen console coming, Sony will force you load the Direct Download games like PSP go running digital games without UMD disks in events..

However PC gaming is dominate as always..

http://www.alldeaf.com/computers-el...box-360-forum-news-updates-5.html#post1447392

Yeah, M$ is fu^king INSANE for real!!
:laugh2: :laugh2:

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Modern Warfare 3 in the work?
I have lack of PC gaming experince

Care to explain? You just waste your time.

Last edited:
Back