M$'s Ban Wave

Before you all go try to sling some muds .....

Here more detail news about the ban Report: Microsoft bans 1 million Xbox Live players - CNN.com

Notice the reason for ban

Folks downloading pirate version of the new game like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Microsoft has banned as many as a million players from Xbox Live for altering their consoles in order to play pirated versions of games.

Not very smart to play pirate verison online XBOX LIVE thinking not going to get caught for it.

Micorosoft was not taking anyone freedom what to do with the xbox away but only to protect their investment on their online gaming.

You can have freedom to modded your xbox all you want but you can't just go play it online xbox live anymore that all.

Not surprising...

Good thing I have PS3 ;)

Before you all go try to sling some muds .....

Here more detail news about the ban Report: Microsoft bans 1 million Xbox Live players - CNN.com

Notice the reason for ban

Folks downloading pirate version of the new game like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Microsoft has banned as many as a million players from Xbox Live for altering their consoles in order to play pirated versions of games.

Not very smart to play pirate verison online XBOX LIVE thinking not going to get caught for it.

Micorosoft was not taking anyone freedom what to do with the xbox away but only to protect their investment on their online gaming.

You can have freedom to modded your xbox all you want but you can't just go play it online xbox live anymore that all.

Yup, exactly about what you are talking.

Microsoft has actually been banning people who hack and mods xbox360 ever since Halo 3...it's not much of a surprise.

Ouchie. This changes my mind about Xbox. I still have old slim PS2. My sons wanted Xbox 360 for Christmas. Now this, I am concerned about M$ greedy decisions and $$ on it. Maybe I should explain it to my sons about purchasing PSP3.

Because I would want to mod it by swapping out for bigger hard drive to allow more games store in it so that it's less headaches for my sons leaving CDs lying around the entertainment center thus scratching the CDs. They never take responsibility for it and been told millions of time to put it in original case!!

Catty

Ouchie. This changes my mind about Xbox. I still have old slim PS2. My sons wanted Xbox 360 for Christmas. Now this, I am concerned about M$ greedy decisions and $$ on it. Maybe I should explain it to my sons about purchasing PSP3.

Because I would want to mod it by swapping out for bigger hard drive to allow more games store in it so that it's less headaches for my sons leaving CDs lying around the entertainment center thus scratching the CDs. They never take responsibility for it and been told millions of time to put it in original case!!

Catty
Poor Man, HA HA HA, your post really make me laugh*.. Mm I dont know if your sons will want to modify their xbox 360 console eventually. thats important you better discuss with them, ask them why they want xbox 360 for their purpose? question them about xbox till if you bust one of them who want xbox modded eventually before example them about ps3 and xbox 360.. just thoughts.. ;)

Poor Man, HA HA HA, your post really make me laugh*.. Mm I dont know if your sons will want to modify their xbox 360 console eventually. thats important you better discuss with them, ask them why they want xbox 360 for their purpose? question them about xbox till if you bust one of them who want xbox modded eventually before example them about ps3 and xbox 360.. just thoughts.. ;)

:lol: My sons doesn't know how to mod it. I'm the one who know how to mod it. It's kinda strange cuz kids usually are smarter than parents on computer but to me it's the way around. I wish both of my sons would hack the system themselves to impress me.. I've fixed my son's PS2 several times. :rofl:

Catty

:lol: My sons doesn't know how to mod it. I'm the one who know how to mod it. It's kinda strange cuz kids usually are smarter than parents on computer but to me it's the way around. I wish both of my sons would hack the system themselves to impress me.. I've fixed my son's PS2 several times. :rofl:

Catty
your post crack me up!!! HAHA!! Yeah right* you wish one of your sons who is true hacker but its possbile.. who knows.. anyway you fix your son's ps2? PS2 still alive... look below:

PS3 Units Sold: 27 million.

Xbox 360 Units Sold: 31 million.

Playstation 2 Units Sold: 125 million.

So how is console gaming getting bigger? Playstation 2 sold more units than PS3 and 360 combined... TIMES TWO.

I have a game Left 4 Dead for PC and I want try L4D2 on X360 with feel the vibration X360 controller.

Oh ok, there's rumble controller for PC, I believe so and it would be Logitech.

I don't see how you guys are anal over MS that banned anyone who have a modded 360 system. It's illegal. Want to avoid it? Do not use Xbox live, period. Add to mention is, some games such as COD: MW 2 have ability to ban your xbox live even though it's offline.

I don't see how you guys are anal over MS that banned anyone who have a modded 360 system. It's illegal. Want to avoid it? Do not use Xbox live, period. Add to mention is, some games such as COD: MW 2 have ability to ban your xbox live even though it's offline.

If they don't want play through Xbox Live or doesn't want to pay monthly, they can use another way to play through system link to players by using this XBConnect..

My friend is reporting Red ring on screen from Xbox. He is asking me to help fix it. I planned to talk to him through VP and explain that M$'s screwing people.

My son just spoke with me about Xbox and he have 2nd thought because his friends did have red ring on screen too (I told him previously) and he was concern about having Xbox for Christmas and thinking about getting PS3. I told him let me know before I head out for Christmas shopping :giggle:

Catty

Back