Lunch

:giggle: I feel you about blahing to bring lunchbox. I have to, because i want to buy something else better than food. hehe But i only do it like 2 or 3 times a week and buy lunch two or three times a week to balance not to get sick of my own lunch. i love buying foooooooood.

me too... I am trying a new tactic. I am eating healthy all week long, then on Friday I reward myself by going out to a fast food joint for crap food. I started last week, but I rewarded myself on Friday even though I failed miserably. There is always this week to do better! :D

What would you like?

Oh GOD! I cannot think of one thing because too many things come to mind...

I will say surprise me, I like to try new foods as long as it's not onion or one of the curry flavors. And of course just about any deserts! :naughty:

Oh GOD! I cannot think of one thing because too many things come to mind...

I will say surprise me, I like to try new foods as long as it's not onion or one of the curry flavors. And of course just about any deserts! :naughty:

Oops! You say you like large sand-filled places? :giggle:

Well, I guess a little desert sand should curb my appetite a bit. :D

I cannot be the only one that loves to eat... to a fault!

How about baklava?

:drool: I have twice had fantastic baklava!!! I've had it many times but only twice was it as fantastic as it should always be... I have got to find someone around Maryland that makes it right. oh man I am so drooling right now.

:drool:

051092064-01-apricot-baklava-recipe.jpg

It is so YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY. It is a Greek delicacy. Made with phyllo (a very thin -- think of paper-thin) layered dough that flakes after baking, filled with honey, nuts, brown sugar. It is a bit of work to make it, but oh so good.

Oh! you are so mean!!! :drool: this is torture! :tears:

you happy now? you got me crying and drooling at the same time!!!

Sorry but
i suffer too. I am dying for honey, nuts, cinnamon, and more. i need to eat first then the dessert last.

There is (of all places) a gas station in Northern Michigan that makes some of the best Baklava I have ever had. I bought extra to share with my family and ended up eating it all myself. he he he I would have shared if they knew about it! :)

We are beginning to ban desserts in the house. Only for holidays and birthdays now. We eat plenty of fruit during the day. All kinds of apples, oranges, bananas, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, tangerines and grapefruit. IF we need anything sweeter, then we go without.

Back