Lunch

For me... I'm not a cake person and for my wife..she's not a pie person, so we have a problem for dessert.

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

I've never had a good canoli. Ever.

Oh, they are SOO good. You should find one. A bakery, maybe even in your local grocery store. DO NOT buy the frozen (pre-packaged) kind. Get fresh, newly-made ones.

As my cats would say, Nom Nom Nom !!

Who ever came up with deserts after dinner anyway. We should have sweet deserts in between all meals. (who needs teeth anyway?)

:lol: @ the bolded. The movie stars with their veneers (and the dentists who do them) would be horrified.

I like to eat my meals first before eating dessert because sometimes, I get too full and dont need the extra calories.

I thought desert was supposed to be a "reward" for eating all of your dinner.

I thought desert was supposed to be a "reward" for eating all of your dinner.

Nah..I see it as something to eat if I am still a little hungry or just craving something sweet. Mostly I have low sugar chocolate pudding as my dessert after lunch during work. I never crave it after dinner. It is weird.

Damnit! I ate my desert first again. and I'm still hungry. Hummm, I will just have to go have second desert. Ah! problem solved! :giggle:

Ha. did you finish your lunch though?

Yes I did. I had a salad with cold chicken. Next time I will ask them to heat up the chicken. There is something more satisfying about hot foods.

I bet it's a primal thing.

Yes I did. I had a salad with cold chicken. Next time I will ask them to heat up the chicken. There is something more satisfying about hot foods.

I bet it's a primal thing.

Oh, no wonder you wanted the second dessert. Maybe try the whole wheat flat bread that comes with the salad with warm cold???
I dont think you are on diet? right? the way i see that you ate two dessert during lunch time. :hmm:
what about drink?

why am i asking, because your lunch sounds like not enough for you but do you have a sweet tooth? if so, then you are in trouble. :giggle:

Oh, no wonder you wanted the second dessert. Maybe try the whole wheat flat bread that comes with the salad with warm cold???
I dont think you are on diet? right? the way i see that you ate two dessert during lunch time. :hmm:
what about drink?

not on a diet per se.... but I am trying to cut back on calories and I know my desert fetish is not helping at all. :laugh2:

:ty: Ah! that's what I forgot. I didn't get anything to drink. Oh lord I wish I could handle milk and cookies. Well, back to the cafe and see what I can find. :lol:

not on a diet per se.... but I am trying to cut back on calories and I know my desert fetish is not helping at all. :laugh2:

:ty: Ah! that's what I forgot. I didn't get anything to drink. Oh lord I wish I could handle milk and cookies. Well, back to the cafe and see what I can find. :lol:

chocolate milk that would fill up in your tummy!

start to pack your food in your lunch box from now on. Like what i do that sometimes. :D

That would be very wise, except I've done this in the past and I often find myself picking at the food well before lunch. Sometimes even on the drive in (my morning commute is 1 to 1.5 hours and my drive home is 1.5 to 2 hours).

I'm hopeless! I know this about myself already! :giggle:

That would be very wise, except I've done this in the past and I often find myself picking at the food well before lunch. Sometimes even on the drive in (my morning commute is 1 to 1.5 hours and my drive home is 1.5 to 2 hours).

I'm hopeless! I know this about myself already! :giggle:

:giggle: I feel you about blahing to bring lunchbox. I have to, because i want to buy something else better than food. hehe But i only do it like 2 or 3 times a week and buy lunch two or three times a week to balance not to get sick of my own lunch. i love buying foooooooood.

Back