LULAROE

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Did anyone of you ever bought any clothes, leggings or tops from the LuLaRoe online? Everyone gets crazy and buying so much of clothes from the lularoe through the facebook. This keeps showing up on my news feed. :eek:

Nope I haven't buy any clothes from this lularoe. If they are on sale. SURE. LOL

http://www.lularoe.com/

Not really my style. But I do see Choxi on my FB feed all time, and that's because I ordered leggings from there (and other stuff too. I was mentioning the leggings because you said LuLaRoe has them too.) Choxi is full of fun stuff at good prices. Honestly - I'm very happy with the quality. I got 2 hoodies, leggings, a zip-up sweatshirt, candles, kitty earrings .. there's more I have ordered, I'm sure, just can't think of it off the top of my head right now. They DO deluge me with emails but that's just to show me the sales. But those hoodies are awesome.

Yeah My friends had them. I did feel their fabrics. i dont see any different about leggings with other company. I will check out CHOXI.

Erase your browser cookies to prevent from advertisements on your Facebook or any sites you visited.

Back