Lucia Disturbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's very sad and shocking. Rest in peace Lucia. :(

She always have a difficult life, and I know her from my old school.

Rest In Peace, Lucia!

RIP Lucia.

In 2006, she posted a lot and I enjoyed her posts. Very outrageous and she didn't hold back. :)

Last edited:
I always enjoyed her threads and posts. I won't be the only one to miss her. Rest in peace, Lucia.

:shock::( oh wow, I'm so sorry to read! I remember her! Second person I knew of today that I was familiar with who died.

I am beyond sorry.
She was so vibrant, energetic, spunky, very intelligent, beautiful, colorful.
What I like best about her, she wasn't like everybody. She was Lucia. She stood out.

I am so very sorry and shocked, too, to learn of her passing away.

My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Fuzzy

Oh, wow. I didn't know her well, but saw her posts from time to time. RIP.

Never knew her, but noticed most of what she posted wasn't really optimistic. Very unfortunate to pass at an early age, hopefully it didn't end painfully for her. I sympathize to Lucia and those close to her.

We all have ups and downs. I remember Lucia on the contrary - very excited about her CI, and her famous funny slogan - I am CIborg. we will assimilate you, resistance is futile - something like that, lolol
She was so smart to ignore all this silly, crazy hullabaloo involved with Ci issues,
and how right she was! she just calmly went ahead, lol, and nothing else mattered. yep.. and she could be quirky funny.

She was something, that girl. I SO admired her.

Anybody who ever bothered to see her profile knew she was not only very beautiful and colorful, she was an artist - she posted a link to her art on Deviant Art.
It is still here, if anybody want to see. her drawings are really good.

I feel like crying, even if I personally didn't know her. Still, she left SUCH an impression.

I am affected someone like Lucia is no longer with us :(

Fuzzy

We all have ups and downs. I remember Lucia on the contrary - very excited about her CI, and her famous funny slogan - I am CIborg. we will assimilate you, resistance is futile - something like that, lolol
She was so smart to ignore all this silly, crazy hullabaloo involved with Ci issues,
and how right she was! she just calmly went ahead, lol, and nothing else mattered. yep.. and she could be quirky funny.

She was something, that girl. I SO admired her.

Anybody who ever bothered to see her profile knew she was not only very beautiful and colorful, she was an artist - she posted a link to her art on Deviant Art.
It is still here, if anybody want to see. her drawings are really good

I feel like crying, even if I personally didn't know her. Still, she left SUCH an impression.

I am affected someone like Lucia is no longer with us :(

Fuzzy

true…. i never met her which she and i live 2.5 hours drive away. i donated her something with no cost. Rest in peace, XXXX aka lucia

Something I hope Lucia would appreciate

flowers,goth,heart,conditions-ed46669028b73423b782b6bb77d0ee47_m.jpg

Fuzzy

oh wow. I'm very sad to hear about this..... :(

RIP Lucia....

What, another one? Gee! Sorry to hear about her passing, I remember she worked on to become a nurse in Texas.

I'm sorry I didn't take the opportunity to really get to know her. I think she said she was from Milwaukee. It was nice to see an Alldeaf person from an

area relatively close to Illinois.

Does anyone know the cause of her death?...She was so young!

I am wondering maybe she might have lived alone in her place. With the hip and her back problem, she might not be able to get up or tried to get up but could not. She was found dead one week later after her death. I don't know what cause it, probably having heart attack or no one is there for her. Should have someone come to visit her once in a while like every other day. Not one week or over if not see her at all. That is the tragedy. That is my opinion or thought of what might have happen to her. :(

I am wondering maybe she might have lived alone in her place. With the hip and her back problem, she might not be able to get up or tried to get up but could not. She was found dead one week later after her death. I don't know what cause it, probably having heart attack or no one is there for her. Should have someone come to visit her once in a while like every other day. Not one week or over if not see her at all. That is the tragedy. That is my opinion or thought of what might have happen to her. :(

"She was found one week later.....". Is that also part of your opinion?

I think Oceanbreeze will update about her status.

Need autopsy to find out about what cause of death.

Hello Oceanbreeze - :ty: for share with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back