low esteeem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I notice my feeling engery loss my esteem. I want to feeling funny, can I help my solve my pesonal reason comfortable pls PM thank you let know me, I am very bit scared. I am worried....

I'm sorry you are feeling down :( Do you have a video or webcam that you can communicate in ASL with people online? I know very little ASL but it sounds like you need a friend you can talk to.

lost my heart

I'm sorry you are feeling down :( Do you have a video or webcam that you can communicate in ASL with people online? I know very little ASL but it sounds like you need a friend you can talk to.

Yes I have webcam an, I need to help support to you friendly, I need to hlep me.. I have vp.. I am wonder, I feeling depression. I am not feeling hard inside my weak because not enough strong.. I lost my depression

When I learn ASL more, we could chat on webcam. I wish I could do it for you right now but I'm hoping someone can. you will be in my thoughts and prayer.

Go to any church (ofc make sure you have interpreters) and I can guarantee that you will be inspired and have a good feeling.

Go to any church (ofc make sure you have interpreters) and I can guarantee that you will be inspired and have a good feeling.

I am glad that works for you, it wouldn't for me. Get some sunshine, and do some good deeds for other people, get some exercise, eat properly, get lots of sleep, rent a comedy movie, journal out your woes, learn how to meditate, listen to music, sing a song, kick yourself in the ass and go do something fun. Up your multi vitamins to contain more vitamin D,read a book oh healing yourself and building self-esteem, go for a bike ride, go for a walk, stop moping, think of all those in the world who have it harder than you do. I sympathize with you Travis, and if you have clinical depression you may need to see you Doctor, your counselor, your psychologist.....but for just a normal case of low self esteem and feeling shitty,I know for me I can't rely on others when I have a case of the lows and the blues, so be strong and keep swimming! Big hugs!

I have a webcam, but don't quite know enough ASL to carry on a decent conversation over a vp call. I just got off a call with LDNanna, but with the P3, we can do video and text together. She had a friend over and he gave me the sign for wrestling for my son.

smithtr - keep your chin up and know that you are appreciated and cared for by quite a few of us here on AD. Many of us know of the difficulties you are going through and we all would like to see you work through them and succeed. Stay strong in your beliefs and know that we do care.

weak

I have a webcam, but don't quite know enough ASL to carry on a decent conversation over a vp call. I just got off a call with LDNanna, but with the P3, we can do video and text together. She had a friend over and he gave me the sign for wrestling for my son.

smithtr - keep your chin up and know that you are appreciated and cared for by quite a few of us here on AD. Many of us know of the difficulties you are going through and we all would like to see you work through them and succeed. Stay strong in your beliefs and know that we do care.

I am very weak and really not easy handle because I am recognized my feeling becaus I am really fear about to oovoo is terrible give me screw up because, I am bit resistant to friends gossip on oovoo. I am very low esteem. I am very bit crying and. I don't like negative. I know already inside feeling bit depression. I am really really lots of appreciate strong my friends strong handle told to oovoo, they embrassment. beacuse I am really crying about back up my friends help me teach me. I faithful. I love truth and positive. I know not good hold my inside worst. I know observed to oovoo. I knnow I am panic and very weak and bit disappointment. They give uses name but they investiage to oovoo report. I don't like someone insult to me. I am crying. I am very really cry. I want to manager watch on monitor back up goal watch handle to strict empower. I am really feeling loss my heart. I know really weak. I need to communication to lots of write on skills and more empower strong. I need to update to tecnical.. I am really bit crying. I help you courage donate for me become building confidental. I know I am very really bit feeling. I love my heart. I know follow my heart. I know you are believe me strong and friends support to nice to respect to me person very handsome. I know really very friends. I know really bit crying and feeling crying...

I am withdrawl on alldeaf, they cannot help me I give up right. I don't want to support nothing I am disappointment. PLS PM right now
Thank you I am give up right now I am crying waste of time. I am frustrated alldeaf don't want support to me. I am leaving right now you try PM nom i have hold my inside not good...... I am not happy... I am very crying lot of problem my feeling...

How we get into these crazy feelings of worthlessness and just feel like leaving and in some cases not just leaving forums. Anyway, I check my e-mail mail and forums every day and will be happy to read any messages someone may want to send me when they are feeling down or need anything I might be able to help with..

why you topic off? I don't know what are you said. I am really guesss you talk to say nothing. I am disappointment. I understand hard to feeling control not easy my life. I know feeling. I know really believe. I am really stress lots feeling bother me because no reason I don't know what is happened, I am really bit cry again. I don't know what is happened. It is not easy my life. I know struggle on my feeling not enough strong mind and wrong my problem.. I know not easy I understanad. I know really not easy perfect. I am very disappointment. Don't worry I understand my feeling lonely and depression. That is not easy not work successfully. I know hard to find out wrong problem. I know..

Travis,

Wildcard is not off topic. Wildcard wants to chat with you. Wildcard wants to help you. Wildcard is confused about your feelings. Maybe you can explain why you feel so sad.

Reba

I notice my feeling engery loss my esteem. I want to feeling funny, can I help my solve my pesonal reason comfortable pls PM thank you let know me, I am very bit scared. I am worried....

Things that help me;

Go for walks.
Adopt a pet.
Talk with friends or make friends (like you are doing here at Alldeaf :))
Talk with family.
Set goals in life.
Take up a Hobby.
Join local clubs or volunteer.
Help others, there is always someone out there who help more.

You may also want to consider talking with your primary care physician.

Things that help me;

Go for walks.
Adopt a pet.
Talk with family.
Set goals in life.
Take up a Hobby.

:gpost:

I understand my feeling well

Things that help me;

Go for walks.
Adopt a pet.
Talk with family.
Set goals in life.
Take up a Hobby.

I am emotion and lost my feeling I understand difficult to become wish be support. I know I am not feeling well> I know not easy perfect. I want to become join community strong. I want to building my website. I want to help you my handle on website. I courage to you who is volunteer is join my websites. I know you join my member, courage to you please help me free support and community strong. I am working website on product community deaf and hearing hard why important to respect to me. I know not understand what are you want or not interesting. it is important to website. I know you are support to me. I handle. to strong support to php and code html and development to website :)
I know very well I am disappointment.

I think I'm stupid lately because I love lesbian and I want them to come and join with me. Now they hate me, I feel so lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back