Looking to practice asl hungry to learn

aslnewbie25

Reaction score
I have no one in my area that I can talk with who is deaf. I really want to learn more and I am having trouble. I took an online course that taught me some basics. But, I really would love to chat live with someone who could teach me more.

Hi there! I am also new to ASL and learning through an online course. I am wanting to practice and have conversations, would love to chat! I have Skype or I've heard there is an app Glide you can use to send video messages as well. Let me know if you're interested :)

I
Hi there! I am also new to ASL and learning through an online course. I am wanting to practice and have conversations, would love to chat! I have Skype or I've heard there is an app Glide you can use to send video messages as well. Let me know if you're interested :)
I'd love to glide with you. I'm relatively new though

I have no one in my area that I can talk with who is deaf. I really want to learn more and I am having trouble. I took an online course that taught me some basics. But, I really would love to chat live with someone who could teach me more.

I am in desperate need of an asl buddy and someone to practice with!! maybe we can video chat?

Would you guys mind if I joined too? I'm trying to learn and would love to have people to practice with!

I am in desperate need of an asl buddy and someone to practice with!! maybe we can video chat?

I would LOVE to sign with you! I have a Skype name, it's Duckie. Maybe we could practice sometime this weekend. I'm kind of learning ASL, but it's more like PSE because I'm using English grammar and syntax.

Back